Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This must be your first time getting baited by fake leakers lol

The spoiler providers are all third worlders who live their lives oppressed by the United States, and they take their frustrations out on the Admirals because it makes them feel better about their own meaningless lives

Trust me bro. Ryokugyu is about to come out looking completely fine. The man was completely uninjured when he arrived on Wano and he also neg diffed Weevil

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Extravlad @scoobie3 @silverfire @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @AdmiralBetterr777 and myself are veterans at getting baited by these cave dwellers
To anyone wondering why Lee Hung isn't online too much, it's because he had an overdose and an intense aneurysm from huffing 15 tanks of pure copium due to the spoilers.
We're trying our hardest to get him to snap back to reality but he's still spewing stuff about uh... "Chadmirals HiP diff the Yawnko" or something, what ever that means..

This is not what was said.

You understood it like Dragon saying the WG has now deployed their REAL heavy hitters which is not the case.
you're depending on fenakers translation.

The Holy Knights are a well known group that falls below the title of the Admirals anyways. There is no debate. They're the bobbins of the WG. Destroy the affiliated countries when they can't pay their tax.
Well known? says who? The Holy Knights are the WG's guards and are outside of the marines jurisdiction. They could be above admirals and it would make sense.

Also the admirals are literal CD body guards, you calling them tax collector is ironic
Overhyping characters falls more in line with the admiral fandom than anybody else.

To anyone wondering why Lee Hung isn't online too much, it's because he had an overdose and an intense aneurysm from huffing 15 tanks of pure copium due to the spoilers.
We're trying our hardest to get him to snap back to reality but he's still spewing stuff about uh... "Chadmirals HiP diff the Yawnko" or something, what ever that means..
Sending prayers for Lee~kun, hope he makes a speedy recovery🙏

holy knights are the new CP0 lmao,i remember when some people claimed they were as strong or stronger than admirals
These tax collectors existence isn’t a secret and yet :

I
"The navy is the public face of wg"
Basically wg has their force hidden aside from cp0
Ofc fodders dont know past admirals

The only reason the Gorosei > Admirals debate is on is because nobody not even the highest ranking members of the Navy have any idea if the old farts can throw down. Even Vegapunk only met them once. They're as much of a mystery as Dragon.

The Holy Knights are a well known group like CP0, inferior even since CP0 is the shield of the CD.

But continue hyping the bobbins of the WG, i bet there will be a Roger level swordsman among them to fight WSS Zoro by EoS.
:datas:

Status
Not open for further replies.