Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These entire spoilers all come from the same arab provider.
Translations are not
And that's more than enough because neither Akainu nor anyone else know the strength of the Gorosei since they aren't officially fighting forces while the Holy knights are send out when the Kingdoms fuck around.
You said they're well known when only 2 people who ar every high up in the WG knows about them..

Again, I've never said they're all above admirals. If I think they will fight the SHs clearly Nami can't go around beating admirals.

Now let's compare that to the 5 billion headcanon that Yonkou and Sword stans pushed over the years you'll see which fandom is completely delusional lol.
Yonko fans might be delusional, but their delusions are a lot closer to reality than the admiral fandom

Just gonna drop by to this thread to take my L on the Holy Knights part.

I legit thought the Holy Knights was the Gorosei. But it seems that I'm wrong.

So there are 9 Holy Knights? 8 of them are going for the 8 kingdoms that rebels against the WG due to tax problem now allied with the Revolutionary Army.

I'mma guess that the 9th Holy Knight was originally supposed to go for Lulusia Kingdom but the kingdom got nuked by Imu personally.

You said they're well known when only 2 people who ar every high up in the WG knows about them..

Again, I've never said they're all above admirals. If I think they will fight the SHs clearly Nami can't go around beating admirals.
They're collecting tax payments and very likely are the ones to interact with the Kingdoms. CP0 is an intelligence agency so they aren't doing it.

Those guys are well known to the entire WG and affiliated Kingdoms.

Yonko fans might be delusional, but their delusions are a lot closer to reality than the admiral fandom
This must be joke. The Yankers are the most delusional group of any community I've ever seen. Not even the Naruto shippers were that bad.

That's not an outlier. Luffy was not using Future Sight in act 1. Anyone who pushed Luffy to high diff like fighters from BMP are just that strong. Your insecurity refuses to admit this so you call it outlier. Any Revo vets get 1 shot by Thunder Bagua too none of them has Future Sight :myman:
Never thought I'd side with Admirals wankers but...
@SakazOuki @Elder Lee Hung beat this kid's ass, he thinks dressrosa Luffy is above the Admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.