Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really depends on Gorosei and Holy Knights imo. Are they all Top Tiers or at least a good portion of them? If that's the case we can expect a really extreme battle.
Also, a lot of the "remaining characters" will be gone by that time...

I think slandering such a force is plain dumb.

Forgot about them, that adds up ofc.
But better wait for the end of Egghead...

I can see that for the average VAs only, a-la-Bastille.
And some guys like Lucci, Kaku, Guernica should be out of equation. Garp too and his peers in the marines. Sword if anything are regarded rivals to CP0, it wont be as straightforward as people make it out to be.

Not even considering a possible fallout among many marines.

Lucci and Kaku already fell for Straw hats pace, they will NEVER be enemies against them with this arc.

Interesting theory
But for this to be realistic the samurai must have found a cure for Yorki's illness
His Sickness appears to be similar to Tree Fever, same as Sickness that hit Jaya in Noland's Flashback.
Since Rumbar Pirates were in Paradise & Yorki tried to leave through Calm Belt, then He'd end up either in East Blue or South Blue

Also since that Friend is among Samurai who didn't descend on East Blue, then He could have went to South Blue instead
And according to Noland, Tree Fever's Cure was discovered in South Blue

So Oda can easily explain how that New Samurai saved Yorki

Guys, we have a mole in our team infecting with false info, need to neutralize him as soon as possible.

Copycat.
WHO
ARE
YOU
:sus:

Yo I am new here what yall do here? This like reddit or somethin?
This is the waiting room aka the troll thread of Worstgen
Wait it's not. This is the spoiler thread, the thread where all the waiting room posters go once the spoilers are out,only to keep posting the same troll posts as before

WHAT DID HE POST
The picture didn’t show up
So I posted it again
WHAT DID YOU POST HINT MARIAN WHERE ARE SPOILERS? DO YOU HAVE SPOILERS????

WHO
ARE
YOU
:sus:

This is the waiting room aka the troll thread of Worstgen
Wait it's not. This is the spoiler thread, the thread where all the waiting room posters go once the spoilers are out,only to keep posting the same troll posts as before

WHAT DID HE POST

WHAT DID YOU POST HINT MARIAN WHERE ARE SPOILERS? DO YOU HAVE SPOILERS????
Uh?

Status
Not open for further replies.