โ€Ž
believe what may I ask
The "leakers risking their lives".

Come on bro.
:kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

So what we get the spoilers for free so no complaining here
People are not complaining about it.

It's the fact that the oldest out of them acts like a big toddler.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
โ€Ž
more spoilers, thanks to Vegaprank from WorstGen Forum

- In the end of the chapter, we see Le D. On decided to not posting fool summary in a triple spread page.
In the triple spread we see Fleet Lea D. er Fenaker standing over Le D. On unconcious body holding a fool summary.

It is revealed Fleet Lea D. er Fenaker ate the fake spoiler no mi .

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

The "leakers risking their lives".

Come on bro.
:kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

People are not complaining about it.

It's the fact that the oldest out of them acts like a big toddler.
I agree that he act like a child sometimes but personally i dont care as long as he can give spoilers here

Ngl I do have a bit more respect for raws providers since I can see why leaking actual pics of the magazine in advance can be seen as an illegal activity
But text spoilers are a free reign, lol, it's the equivalent of seeing a movie in advance and talking about the plot points on Reddit or some shit.

Yeah...people need to be more grateful that leakers are risking their life just for delivering the spoilers to nerds here
Then why not be grateful to whoever leaked the super-early spoilers too?
People aren't annoyed at leakers, they're annoyed that Redon acts like he's got the moral high ground on illegally obtained manga spoilers.

-If he cares about misinformation and accuracy, he can correct it but won't.
-If he cares about respect for Oda or Shonen Jump then he should stop leaking chapters nearly a week before those chapters release officially.
-If he cares about super-early spoilers potentially threatening his sources, that isn't the fault of the community here or any other forum, so he shouldn't expect regular users to adhere to his standards. If the info is out there then people will share it, that's how spoilers work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.