Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trolling aside.

The holy knights simply have to be on par or greater than the admirals overall.

Who else is going to execute them? You guys take a comment by Robin that's 20 years old, in a series that goes through endless retcons.

It's very likely these holy knights CAN kill the admirals.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Not trolling aside.

Who else is going to execute them? You guys take a comment by Robin that's 20 years old, in a series that goes through endless retcons.

Maybe 9 vs 1 or 3/4 vs 1

But no way a single Holy Knights is on par with admirals

So Jabra is now a Cp0 member ? All of the former CP9 ? Don’t know if I like this

it’s a bit lame that they were all promoted
It's stupid to begin with that a squad who got annihilated on Enies Lobby (one of the worst defeat in the history of the WG) was promoted to the upper level of CP.
It's just fanservice, Enies Lobby is one of the most loved saga of One Piece so Oda let these characters to come back. Just that.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It's stupid to begin with that a squad who got annihilated on Enies Lobby (one of the worst defeat in the history of the WG) was promoted to the upper level of CP.
It's just fanservice, Enies Lobby is one of the most loved saga of One Piece so Oda let these characters to come back. Just that.
For Lucci i could have understand, his bloodlust, desire of revenge and insane potential could have made the WG to forgive him and put him in the CP0.

For the others i don't really see the point

Anime Staff forced Oda, i don't like it either
I would have preferred if They went Rogue or They remained CP-9 with Jabra as their New Leader
CP9 was only made for acquiring Pluton blue prints by deceiving Iceberg San and Franky it served no other purpose. And we even saw in the sea train other CP different branch members were weak as hell. So obviously they would get promoted to CP0. They even defeated the vice admirals who came to capture them promotion was obvious.

Maybe 9 vs 1 or 3/4 vs 1

But no way a single Holy Knights is on par with admirals
There's no way to know for sure, they could go from being destroyed by Dragon in a 1v9 to hype him all the way to at least the two on the front being top tiers. Tho I dont think all of them are top tiers.

It seems Fujitora was about to counterattack with a meteor or something like this but a celestial dragon stops him in his track. (dialogue is erased but TALKop mentions that)
So we have
-Ryokugyu getting threatened with death penalty if anyone get hurt
-Fujitora getting stopped when he about to clap back
It's obvious that while Oda hyping the revo commanders, they were only able to look "good" by the circumstances.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Or maybe they are.

Who knows?

Aramaki clearly didn't view it as an empty threat.
If 4 of them can kill an admiral and they can be ordered to do so then it's not an empty threat. But no way at all they have 9 admirals level fighters hidden somewhere.

9 YC people maybe. no 9 top tiers.

Not trolling aside.

Bruh, no one is executing no one.

CD's have that power drunk attitude that they think the can do whatever they want regardless the circumstances.
You think Akainu would let an Admiral be put to death?

Who whould kill them?
From across the manga, we saw that the Admirals were and are responsible as bodyguards for the CD's, even Kizaru is protecting Saturn.

Look.

Now what happens to the CD's, if the power they wield becomes against them?
Would they command another Admiral to hunt other Admirals?

That would mean Akainu, with the low resources he has at the moment could potentially lose 2 Admirals.
The Gorosei stressed about one single Admiral being lost and deemed his strenght has huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.