Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did Jabra show his fighting skill ..infact in this fb all of them are maskless . And since then we don't know what the rest have being up to . You guys don't know when to hide your shame do you ??
Lanji is a fodder, deal with it. Lucci and Kaku are together, are elite masked agents and have awakening.
Jabra? Is with the rest of the fodders, standing in the same panel powerscaling treatment for you bozos. Lanji and the people he extreme diff cheapshots are levels under anyone relevant in any arc. :gokulaugh:

Mihawk didn't use any Named Attack during MF War
Ryo is using his Forbidden Hate Forests Technique against Morley lol
Didn't Ryo Neg-Diff King/Queen?
Thats a form not an attack
Named attacks mean shit anyway. Double standtads is what it is even when one with his own mouth admitted he knows no restraints while others are clearly restricted.

Lanji is a fodder, deal with it. Lucci and Kaku are together, are elite masked agents and have awakening.
Jabra? Is with the rest of the fodders, standing in the same panel powerscaling treatment for you bozos. Lanji and the people he extreme diff cheapshots are levels under anyone relevant in any arc. :gokulaugh:
Are you alright my gee ?? Kaku and Lucci are in the present out on a mission with mask on . Jabra is standing with the rest in the past on marijoa where Nona them has a mask on. Is like everything good with you my gee ?? I think you really need to consult a neurologist

Are you alright my gee ?? Kaku and Lucci are in the present out on a mission with mask on . Jabra is standing with the rest in the past on marijoa where Nona them has a mask on. Is like everything good with you my gee ?? I think you really need to consult a neurologist
Jabra is with the fodders in the past, present and future. Fodder portrayal just like Lanji. :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.