Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing for sure: Admirals dont have one shot signature mover for upper YC commanders. They just dont have enough power to do it like the Yonkos cuz whatever arguments yall spouting about Kaido and Shanks wouldve packed these bitches with ONE quick, efficient swoop and its over. The attacks will not even take up much space since its a concentrated attack. Greencow's body is arldy takin up more space than either of them so no excuse for this failure:kuzanshut:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Now it makes sense that Oda made Green Bull fail to completely defeat a group that, according to Shanks, was exhausted and covered in bandages (the Red Scabbards), with Momonosuke restricting everyone from fighting except himself. If those were the Red Scabbards at full strength, they would have trampled over that Green Bull.

> Admirals wankers :
Oh you see GB in base destroyed a YC 1 and a YC 2 with other gifters , that's how strong admirals are .

-> But they are nerfed because of their injuries ain't it ? one is disabled completely and the other is injured in bandage so they can't use their full power ; they are restricted .

-> What ? you are coping i won't listen to ur shits , GB said underlings are nothing to hiù it's just admirals built different .

30 Chapters Later

> Reasonable Fans :
Fraud Bull used his tree form with its roots that he used against scabbards and couldn't take out a YC 5 worth 290 million and not only that he got manhandled to the point akainu said no excuses .

-> Nah y-you a-are w-wrong just l-listen , admirals are restricted there a-and they c-can't u-use their p-power .

-> And what about restricted King who had lost his wing and his sword ? or Queen who had lost his sword and his mechanical arm ? and while both are injured as mentioned by shanks ?

-> I-I'm , I-I d-don't know w-what t-to s-say
:risitavirus:

On a serious note ,no slander

Actually this chapter shows GB and Fuji rely heavily on their DF abilities ,both did go in big .
Fuji tried to prepare a big attack and GB was in Kingbaum form .
I mean why didn‘t they try to face them with just Haki ,when CD forbid them their destructive attacks.(CD are really stupid ,if they battle continued Revos wouldn‘t mind some CD scum casualities )

I mean Fuji is a confirmed Armament and Advanced CoO user as example .
Admirals are experienced fighters and Fuji as shown in Dressrosa knows how to keep damage away from civilians .

One thing for sure: Admirals dont have one shot signature mover for upper YC commanders. They just dont have enough power to do it like the Yonkos cuz whatever arguments yall spouting about Kaido and Shanks wouldve packed these bitches with ONE quick, efficient swoop and its over. The attacks will not even take up much space since its a concentrated attack. Greencow's body is arldy takin up more space than either of them so no excuse for this failure:kuzanshut:
Honestly, thats the biggest admiral criticism. They need to learn more moves. Most of their attacks decimate islands. They need to learn smaller and weaker attacks like thunder bagua or elbaf spear.

Status
Not open for further replies.