Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. There's no doubt King is fodder to GB but he never had a fair chance at fighting GB. He's definitely a much bigger challenge for admirals than Karasu and Morley combined.
I doubt that. I believe Karasu and Morley are beating him 2v1. Their accurate appropriate to their current strength bounties will be shown as well. YC1 have never been all that.

Its more and more doubtfull that greenfraud really beat fresh queen and king if these morley and karasu could push this hard. Also weevil i had a feeling he doesnt fight back at all. Greenball should make list for frauedwatch

Slandering Admirals only hurts King even more. King will forever be tied to Aramaki. Imagine how bad it is for you guys that Sanji fans will forever be able to use these King panels against you.

Anyways. Jokes aside. Karasu and Morley beat any YC1/YC2 duo in the series.
Fresh King would troll the fuck outta GB just like Marco did against a stronger Admiral.
The new Admirals are YC level while the C3 are VC level like Ben Beckman and old Ray. It is what it is. :jordanmf:

what ur answer to Fraud bull not showing his black blade for the third introduction while his previous ones got mentioned in the same time as their wielders ?
Various possible reasons. Not the time to introduce it yet. One thing that is sure is that GB hasn't been given a Black Blade identical to Shusui for nothing.

You're running around like a headless chicken for this entire time now. The entire week has just been a giant L for you lmao.

Don't blame me. Blame emunopla for not saying to you that this chapter pushes Morley > king

I expect the Admirals even at 10% fo subdue these guys quite convincingly and i believe that's happening next chapter with Sabo and Kuma coming to rescue.
I do too, but there's a reason Oda only show them defending themselves on-screen. Any half-serious attack would send them flying.
I expect 10% Kaido (although he has no reason to restriant himself to this extent) to fold the scrubbards handidly, still spent an entire chapter getting ragdolled and "taking lot of damage" according to his underlings. There's nothing to make up for when the downplay boil down "why they aren't blitzing them and one shotting them" when the point of the scene is showing off revo commanders abilities while also showing restrained admirals not breaking a sweat (Ryo sweat is because of being threatened by celestial dragons lol).
Brook stalled Big Mom for like 2 chapters and she was even surpprised at him getting up. Does it mean he can push her to anything but neg diff if not for plot ?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I doubt that. I believe Karasu and Morley are beating him 2v1. Their accurate appropriate to their current strength bounties will be shown as well. YC1 have never been all that.
Lol, not a chance. Let's not over wank them. With whatever they did this chapter. They have no chance against any given YC1, not just King. Add in Lindbergh to the duo, the YC1s still beat them comfortably. People started giving YC1s less credit than they deserve after Udon incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.