Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Revo commanders did better than King + Queen + giftes did. (Inhury excuse doesn't work here since revo fought 1v1 against Admirals for a while while Calamities had numerical advantage )
  • Momo did better than King and queen did . Momo was also injured
  • Injured Cracker lost same diff as King and Queen did
At this point it is obvious that King is overrated, he's at best around Cracker

Swordbros are actual retards
Kizaru, who has worse showings than Ryokugyu, had legendary rhm of PK, Dark King, Rayleigh, the man who made a yonko shit his soul out, on the back foot huffing and sweating, but are standing here arguing about fodder fertilizer and okama Morley

I think restrained admirals not even breaking a sweat in the chapter that is supposed to hype their opponents is more of a positive look than a negative look, but my favs don't get blitzed by Raizo so how would I know

Zoro didn't touch enma and it was still black against King all those times while mf is going through his Flash back:kuzanshut:
You're not making any sense bro. Zoro was shown to have been sucked out of Haki before. Enma literally sucks and contains Haki. Ryokugyu was never shown putting his Haki into the blade.

You know this very very well.

Fraud Bull gonna show u some nightmares since he is like meme :feelscryingman:
As long as he has managed to forge a BB I'm fine with that.

You're not making any sense bro. Zoro was shown to have been sucked out of Haki before. Enma literally sucks and contains Haki. Ryokugyu was never shown putting his Haki into the blade.

You know this very very well.
GB has his roots at their ends coated in haki when he attacks his opponents he is a tree who can control any root he uses :kuzanshut:
As long as he has managed to forge a BB I'm fine with that.
BB is made for goats who have Kingly titles not frauds , Mihawk the WSS , Ryuma the WSS , Zoro the Next WSS :pepecry:
:pepapoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.