What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Bet that Nefertaris passed down the knowledge about Imu for centuries/decades and Cobra before he dies, wanted to at least get a glimpse/confirmation of who the highest authority in the world is.

I actually believe that Gorosei wouldn't off him and they would just tell him: "Nah we don't know what happened to Lily now fuck off" but Imu walked in and it was too late to allow Cobra to leave peacefully.

Bet that Nefertaris passed down the knowledge about Imu for centuries/decades and Cobra before he dies, wanted to at least get a glimpse/confirmation of who the highest authority in the world is.

I actually believe that Gorosei wouldn't off him and they would just tell him: "Nah we don't know what happened to Lily now fuck off" but Imu walked in and it was too late to allow Cobra to leave peacefully.
So far Ims existence seems to only be known to the 5 elders so maybe even the founding families didnt know about them.

G

Gorosei Informer

Amazon Lily doesn't work like that. It's not a Lineage thing, but rather the most Beautiful woman on the Island becomes the Empress iirc.
Strength and Beauty I guess? They go hand in hand for the Kuja, so you have to be strong and beautiful? Or just being beautiful helps too?

It is a firm and influential belief in Kuja culture that strength equals beauty.[5] They are snake worshipers and many of the women carry very large snakes around their necks.[6] Some of the warriors can even use their snakes to form bows, allowing them to fire arrows.[7] Their society is apparently meritocratic in nature, as Hancock apparently did not inherit the position. This would indicate that rank is determined by skill.

lmao if Imu stays a shadow/sihlouette next chapter
Imu might just be like that regardless too:

Vivi comes from an Egyptian themed country and family...Thats an Egyptian God above who is LOVED in Japan apparently...

Kanjuro was just a blob in his backstory, whether thas just artistic license or w/e the right term is, to portray how "empty" he felt back then. Could also be foreshadowing for Imu too somehow. Imu the living silhouette? Or has a silhoeutte fruit that is hilariously canon and superior to Moriahs fruit potentially?

Thats a retarded move for me btw. Days after the revos attacked the holy land and declared war upon the CDs. A top CD is fucking sailing out with a small security detail to personally deal with VP. Man is asking to be attacked.
Eh, I think he's mainly doing it for the Seraphims and overriding the chain of command.
If the seraphims weren't there, I doubt that Jaygarcia would personally go to Egghead.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
So far Ims existence seems to only be known to the 5 elders so maybe even the founding families didnt know about them.
2 scenarios are possible.

1. Imu was the founder and behind the idea of forming WG, since he/she loved Lily, Lily despised Imu's vision for the Royalty of the world and Nefertaris deflected as the only family.

2. Imu is our Zeno ( from DBS ) and Gorosei exist to peg him.

My thing is, is Cobra should technically be allowed to know about Im, as he is a member of one of the 20 founding Kingdoms, regardless if they didn't go to become a Celestial Dragon. I think that's the only reason Im revealed himself to Cobra to begin with.

Gut feeling tells me that's there's more to it.
I think that except the gorosei no one knows about Im. And the only reason why Im showed himself was because he knew that Cobra would never leave that room alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.