Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a good chapter. I did hope to get back to the fights. I can't wait to see what else he drops about the world before we get back to sanji and the gang.

Anyone else excited to see where this holy knight thing is heading with the ra and sabo specifically? Since he's a target

Facts man! Bege is fucking awesome, WAY better than I expected and Oda really pulls out all the stops with characters like him and Senor Pink! I PRAY he does the same for Urouge, pun not intended lmao.

Also perfect timing because I just did this too based @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier 's post before:

Title: The Urougeford Arc: Convergence of Admirals and Urouge's Charms

[Scene: Marineford, where the war rages on. Luffy, with a disgruntled expression, stands before the three Admirals, Ghostly Bakazuki, Mike Tesla, and Urouge D Rouge, who are enthusiastically wearing Urouge-themed shirts and waving banners.
Luffy: [Confused] "What's going on? Why are you guys so obsessed with Urouge? I don't get it!"

Ghostly Bakazuki: [Pounding his fist] "Urouge is a powerhouse, a symbol of strength! His epic battles and courageous spirit have won our hearts!"

Mike Tesla: [Chuckles] "Indeed! Urouge's strategic maneuvers and ability to face adversity head-on make him a fascinating character. He's the epitome of resilience!"

Urouge D Rouge: [Beaming] "Urouge is the embodiment of the sky itself, soaring high with his wings of determination. His story resonates with so many!"

Luffy: [Scratching his head] "Well, I guess I never saw it that way. But I'm willing to hear you out. Show me what Urouge can do."

[Suddenly, Urouge himself descends from the sky, clad in his signature white feathers, radiating an aura of power.]

Urouge: [Grinning] "Hey there, Luffy! Looks like you're curious about the wonders of Urouge, huh?"

Luffy: [Stares in awe] "Whoa! You look pretty cool, Urouge! I gotta admit, I'm intrigued."

[Urouge begins demonstrating his incredible strength, performing feats that leave Luffy wide-eyed.]

Urouge: "Watch closely, Luffy! Witness the might of my Electromagnetic Feather Fist!"

[Luffy's eyes widen as Urouge unleashes a flurry of electrified punches, shaking the ground and creating a spectacle of power.]

Luffy: [Impressed] "That's amazing, Urouge! I never knew you had such incredible strength! Those Admirals are onto something."

Ghostly Bakazuki: [Smirking] "See, Luffy? Urouge's power is a force to be reckoned with. He's a true warrior!"

Mike Tesla: [Nods] "And his resilience in the face of adversity mirrors the indomitable spirit we see in you, Luffy."

Urouge D Rouge: [Grinning] "Welcome to the Urouge fan club, Luffy! We've been waiting for you!"

[Luffy chuckles, his skepticism melting away.]

Luffy: "I get it now. Urouge's strength, determination, and the way he soars through the sky, it's all pretty awesome! Count me in as a fan!"

[The Admirals and Urouge cheer, celebrating their new recruit.]

Ghostly Bakazuki: "Welcome to the Urouge fan club, Luffy! Let's support our favorite Sky Island warrior together!"

Mike Tesla: "Now you'll see why Urouge has such a devoted fanbase. Prepare to be amazed!"

Urouge D Rouge: [Laughs] "With your support, Luffy, we'll make Urouge the talk of the seas!"

[As the Urouge fan club continues to cheer, the war at Marineford takes a backseat as the power of Urouge's charms spreads, uniting fans and winning over even the most skeptical. The Urougeford Arc becomes a testament to the unifying power of admiration and the unexpected connections that can be formed through shared passions.]

We need Urouge themed parodies of this Onegai Muscle OP and Jojo scene like how Share the Urouge is too!:

If someone combined Carrot and Urouge together:

@Pot Goblin

The OP fanbase when Urouge finally reappears in the story:

Share the Urouge brings back memories of only having silhouettes of the Yonko:amazing:

Imu to Lily: I Love You, Lily.

Lily:

If you know, you know......
Continuing.

Lily: But I love Joyboy.

Imu: I know.... *sobs*

Imu cries in the basement for a few days.

Imu then discovers that Lily got dumped by Joyboy.

Joyboy: I love Ryuma.

Lily then cries and become a lesbian. She settle in Amazon Island which later become "Amazon Lily".

Imu:

I think I cracked the backstory of Imu and Lily.:zosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.