Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh of course, I'm so sorry! I forgot Sardinia is seperate to Italy? I knew of Sicily but I can't believe I forgot that too! For shame! I apologise for that! Sardinia looks absolutely stunning and I have heard great things about it too!

I understand now with that analogy about the Scottish, I can imagine your pain now haha. I am terrible with geography and history lol. I even saw Sardinia on TV not long ago, for shame even more!
Yes, we are the second largest island in Italy and in the Mediterranean ... consider that Sardinia, from 1479 to the early 1700s, had a strong Spanish influence and that it has instead been "Italian" only since 1861. The Italian state is relatively young, compared to other European states such as France.

I don't feel Italian, just as it is difficult for a Catalan to feel that he belongs to Spain. I just feel Sardinian. Friend, thank you for your nice words about my island homeland, really

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Btw.

I have spoilers for you.

Next time Dragon appears he will have another stressed face panel.

Another Imu panel will be him looking at something! ( died of hype here help me breathe pls ).

Status
Not open for further replies.