Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's desire
That's why Egghead main theme is desire.
Enel and Nami conversation about Desire.
Desire created devil fruits
York represents desire
Makes sense I forgot about the Desire chapter

Oda’s 3rd favourite OP scene is the one where they’re laughing in skypeia

When Nami meets Enel she says what is the point of having everything if you are alone

thats Imu

Orochi was motivated by his family getting slaughtered bruh
well, partly yes. but he also felt entitled to a position he had no right to (shogun) and dreamt of being a shogun so that beautiful noble ladies would fawn over and serve him - which is something he didn't deserve, as he was a lowly thief lacking in virtue

edit: for the record, i like orochi. i think he was a great villain, much better than laido

Apollo

The Sol King
She/he is wearing a dress and is playing with butterfly’s and surrounded by flowers. The way she walks is not how any men Oda draws walks
Even someone like Akainu wears flowers and does gardening as his hobby.
Not sure if we have ever seen Imu's legs to judge how they walk.

I think its more likely for her to be a woman because of "Mother Sea" hints and her name reversed being Umi.

well, partly yes. but he also felt entitled to a position he had no right to (shogun) and dreamt of being a shogun so that beautiful noble ladies would fawn over and serve him - which is something he didn't deserve, as he was a lowly thief lacking in virtue

edit: for the record, i like orochi. i think he was a great villain, much better than laido
I can see Imu being kinda like Orochi: not a 100% tragic villain and not a 100% powerhouse either.
A mix of entitlement, actual motivation and competence.

Even someone like Akainu wears flowers and does gardening as his hobby.
Not sure if we have ever seen Imu's legs to judge how they walk.

I think its more likely for her to be a woman because of "Mother Sea" hints and her name reversed being Umi.
we haven't seen imu's legs but oda wrote the heels 'clacking' for imu - in a similar way he did with york (who IS female). also imu's hands look very dainty and oda doesn't draw men's hands like that

Status
Not open for further replies.