Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
You're trying to shift away from the Revolutionary army's role in this. Nobody said the WG had the right to do what they did, but the actions of Dragons subordinates directly led to Imu destroying the Kingdom. It's directly linked to one another. I demand the leader to take responsibility and admit that those lifes are lost because his men triggered a rebellion in that Kingdom. Why didn't Imu erase the Kingdom before ?
Bro this is a sensitive matter.

Be careful,

Rebellion ain't worth cleansing as retaliation.

WG is an oppressive force.
The seeds of rebellion is always there

Bro this is a sensitive matter.

Be careful,

Rebellion ain't worth cleansing as retaliation.

WG is an oppressive force.
The seeds of rebellion is always thwrey
I agree but i find it annoying how Dragon, according to some here, is clean of any responsibility and blaim because he's a good guy fighting the bad guys. The world never worked this way. They're the same people believing in history books which completely tell the story from a one-sided and bias POV.

You're trying to shift away from the Revolutionary army's role in this. Nobody said the WG had the right to do what they did, but the actions of Dragons subordinates directly led to Imu destroying the Kingdom. It's directly linked to one another. I demand the leader to take responsibility and admit that those lifes are lost because his men triggered a rebellion in that Kingdom. Why didn't Imu erase the Kingdom before ?
L take
Don't hold the revolitionaries accountable for the world government's terroristic regime and inhumane actions!
If there were no revolutionaries the lives of the citizens of ghe world would never improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.