What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Ifrit Akainu lmfaaao
NGL it would be fucking hilarious if Oda did this! The agendas would go OUT of the window especially! I'm not sure if we would like the implications this could cause but man, it would look badass genuinely and be hilarious!

Akainu Hell's Memories when? Oda reveals his tragic backstory which fuels his rage and absolute devotion to absolute justice?

:saden::risiup::hapnoel::lulz:

I swear to Goda, if Akainu has a tragic backstory just "simply" about a loved one being killed by pirates....

:crocusuh::sanjimeh::mrgo::lawsigh:

Plus that kinda would be a recycle of Zephyrs backstory to think of it too lol, although I like his backstory too. I do hope and believe Oda will do something much better for Akainus backstory if he even gives us one lmao. I kinda like this fan theory one someone did, posing off as "actual leaks" for the OP story too lmfao:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/10iq1lz

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda forgot to draw Shanks scar.....or did he do it on purpose :hope:
I heard the anime tried to hide his scar even more or something? There's no way someone as meticulous, cunning and introspective as Oda simply forgets to "draw a scar" on one of his most beloved, iconic/well-known, strongest, generally popular characters lol. One that even has been accused of being Oda's self-insert by many too lmao.

Oda has deceived us with silhouettes so many times BUT Oden's silhouette was accurate bar the lack of an apparent moustache and Oda might want us to think the silhouettes will be completely different to the actual reveal once again BUT its a double bluff or w/e and this time the silhouettes are the same as their actual revealed counterparts?

Status
Not open for further replies.