Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Imu's backstory may have some parallels to Doffy's.

I think Imu is some entity different from the average human, maybe non human but very powerful.

The 20 kings discovered Imu and helped him/her because they saw how much potential Imu had. Imu valued them so much he allowed their families to live as gods. This parallels how Doffy's top officers found him and provided aid to him, and were rewarded later.
Yep. The parallel between the Executives kneeling in front of Doffy who's standing on top of a trash pile.. and the Elders doing the same in front of Imu who's sitting on the throne.. that was already a flag for me.

People were having doubts that character on the timelapse sketch of volume 105 was Imu but now that we know Imu is a small that very well may have been Imu Oda drew before completely erasing him and putting Carrot there instead

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yep. The parallel between the Executives kneeling in front of Doffy who's standing on top of a trash pile.. and the Elders doing the same in front of Imu who's sitting on the thrones.. that was already a flag for me.
One of the executives, Vergo was defeated early and died on an island that was used by Vegapunk.

One of the elders, Saturn is currently on Vegapunk's island...

:quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.