Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I actually saw a semi interesting crack theory a while back that also drew comparisons between Doffy's executives and the Gorosei

Basically, counting Corazon, Doffy had 5 chief executives. Corazon betrayed him.

Imu has the five Gorosei.... And we know that Oda loved the traitor plotlines post time skip. Viola, Bege, X Drake, that Vegapunk clone, etc

Obviously it's too early to tell if the Gorosei will be given characteristics that separate them, but it's an interesting thought @rerere

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Can't nobody tell me these dudes don't give off a powerful fighters vibe man.

I feel like they will be above Commanders but that's where it should stop.

Oda already goes down on his words too much, if he said that Admirals are the strongest fighting force of WG, let it be that way.

Gorosei and Holy Knights should not be on Admiral level just for the sake of continuity.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I've been saying it Imu is chosen like Doffy was

Saturn gets kidnapped or beaten by bbp (gonna use him as leverage for Teach to be officially King)
Kizaru loses to Luffy
Maybe he gets captured, but Devon disguises herself. Or Lafitte uses mind control to learn government secrets or get control of the Seraphim?

Hope that's not the case.

Gorosei's first appearance and one of em gets destroyed.

:josad:

Kizaru gone have an insane public execution .
I hope it doesn't happen too.

I just hope we see Saturn's power and get some lore from him. I hope him and Borsalino both make it to the final war

Status
Not open for further replies.