Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't done anything since the furry trial to warrant one :milaugh:
If I can just be real for a second, and break character, these trials are kind of boring now.
Like the entire point of playing as this big mafia hidden as a innocent little family restaurant is that you eventually gotta be usurped. Innit eventually boring and repetitive if y'all just keep doing the same stuff over and over with no punchline or comeuppance or anything?
Just keeping it real. You're an awesome dude and I'm just trying to inspire ya. :kayneshrug:

Me: Sees nothing wrong with the RA commanders doing good against the Admirals

Yonko fanbase: Ladmirals!!!! LOLOL!!! Mere RA commanders got em!!!
Me: .... but they're stronger than your favorite YCs tho....

Admiral fanbase: They ain't done shit!!! LOL THEY RAN AWAY!!! RA Commanders couldn't do shit to em!!
Me: .... bruh there's nothing wrong with RA commander... this should be the bare minimum for the RA commanders, if they not giving a top tier atleast mid-diff, then Dragon wasted 20 years of his life.

Others on the side: LOLOL THESE BUMS YC4!! WEAKER THAN IVA !!! LOL
Me: ....

:josad:

The struggles of being stuck between Marine fanbase & RA Fanbase.

Sorry, you bland mf. According to your Luffy obsession and reddit type persona, your humor is on the level of staring into a wall and eating white bread.

I'm not a bland person like you. Find a hobby instead of getting your asshole twisted by a joke on the internet that is too offensive for your reddit tier of a personality and then unironically discussion that joke with other top tier asshats with nothing to do.
Stop munching dick and go outside for once. Nobody wants to hear your fetishes about someone fucking Oda's underage daughter. Keep that shit to your self buddy boy.
Reaching Midnight Delight levels of degeneracy. Really cringy and weird.

Me: Sees nothing wrong with the RA commanders doing good against the Admirals

Yonko fanbase: Ladmirals!!!! LOLOL!!! Mere RA commanders got em!!!
Me: .... but they're stronger than your favorite YCs tho....

Admiral fanbase: They ain't done shit!!! LOL THEY RAN AWAY!!! RA Commanders couldn't do shit to em!!
Me: .... bruh there's nothing wrong with RA commander... this should be the bare minimum for the RA commanders

:josad:

The struggles of being stuck between Marine fanbase & RA Fanbase.
RA commanders are competent to say the least, but when you know Kizaru had Rayleigh on the backfoot and huffing it becomes clear the RA commanders are neg diff material to an Admiral who can actually fight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.