Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RA commanders are competent to say the least, but when you know Kizaru had Rayleigh on the backfoot and huffing it becomes clear the RA commanders are neg diff material to an Admiral who can actually fight lol
Right that's fine with me bro, but then y'all just need to acknowledge that what you're saying is Dragon wasted 20 years of his life.

Shanks within 10 or so years was able to get Beckman who is borderline yonko level if not damn near on that level. He has Roux and etc who'll be atleast strong as King and such.

This dude Dragon despite wanting to take on an organization that controls CP0+Holy Knights + Marine HQ + (at that time) Warlords.... managed to get his top fighters who're neg-diff material for a mere underlings of the CD (which is what the admiral factually are), let alone the CD's own power.....

Me: Sees nothing wrong with the RA commanders doing good against the Admirals

Yonko fanbase: Ladmirals!!!! LOLOL!!! Mere RA commanders got em!!!
Me: .... but they're stronger than your favorite YCs tho....

Admiral fanbase: They ain't done shit!!! LOL THEY RAN AWAY!!! RA Commanders couldn't do shit to em!!
Me: .... bruh there's nothing wrong with RA commander... this should be the bare minimum for the RA commanders, if they not giving a top tier atleast mid-diff, then Dragon wasted 20 years of his life.

Others on the side: LOLOL THESE BUMS YC4!! WEAKER THAN IVA !!! LOL
Me: ....

:josad:

The struggles of being stuck between Marine fanbase & RA Fanbase.
I’m fine with hyping the RA but Oda also went out of his way to emphasize admirals being restrained asf, and we only had like 1-2 pages skirmishes. On top of that the likes of Morley and Karasu have perfect devil fruits for hit and run tactic.
Can’t objectively put them above YC based on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.