Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon the sentence will be the same in the US
Yea... right. Man there is absolutely no way that's ever happening in US. LGBT is too strong is U.S

Also Iran is ruled by islamic priests. Which is EXACTLY the same as Europe being ruled by the church in medieval ages. And if you remember the sentence for being Gay in medieval age was also death.

So Emunopla is openly admitting that he is homophobic?
Muslim people recognize only males/females.

I couldnt care less if someone recognizes himself as a helicopter, thing is we should respect both the LGBTQ community and their beliefs and the same goes for muslim people and their beliefs.

Ask the woke Germans, Canadians & americans
German here - just call them assholes it's Gender neutral :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
But on a serious note, as a worker in health care I don't support the delusions of the mentally ill :kata:
Ladies and Gentleman the tolerant left that is for love and peace at work :kriwhat:

Yea... right. Man there is absolutely no way that's ever happening in US. LGBT is too strong is U.S
There is so much room for this to happen in the US. You're clearly not following the news.

Also Iran is ruled by islamic priests. Which is EXACTLY the same as europe being ruled by the church in medieval ages. And if you remember the sentence for being Gay in medieval age was also death.
Did you study European Medieval-Age ? Or are you dropping this out of "this is known" and "medieval age is the worse age of human history" ?

Muslim people recognize only males/females.

I couldnt care less if someone recognizes himself as a helicopter, thing is we should respect both the LGBTQ community and their beliefs and the same goes for muslim people and their beliefs.
dude, there are muslim countries that believe that they have the right to kill you if you are Gay!! I don't give two shits what they believe, That's just murder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.