One Piece - Chapter 1084: The attempted murder of a Celestial Dragon

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Damn this chapter is full of info. No wonder why Cobra is dead, he knows to much.

So, Robin should also have a grasp of this info as she read his Ponylgeihs. But I am curios, how does Cobra know? Who from his kingdom can also read those Ponylgeihs.

And they did really kill the Celestial Dragon? If I am not wrong, he survived but that was a huge hit, Lao G lost to that attack which can split the ice continent and then we have Leo too... he should be dead or in comma.

Also, it seems that some guards run away from a certain room reason there is few guards where Sabo was... maybe it is the room from Imu... or something else? The weapon Doflamingo mentioned?

Damn this chapter is full of info. No wonder why Cobra is dead, he knows to much.

So, Robin should also have a grasp of this info as she read his Ponylgeihs. But I am curios, how does Cobra know? Who from his kingdom can also read those Ponylgeihs.

And they did really kill the Celestial Dragon? If I am not wrong, he survived but that was a huge hit, Lao G lost to that attack which can split the ice continent and then we have Leo too... he should be dead or in comma.

Also, it seems that some guards run away from a certain room reason there is few guards where Sabo was... maybe it is the room from Imu... or something else? The weapon Doflamingo mentioned?
Phantom room where people disappear. Most probably sabo is heading towards imu's chamber .

Holy Knights :suresure:

Post automatically merged:

That sound from sitting...definitely a Big Ass..

Post automatically merged:

Its probably where people like Cobra go and vanish.

Last edited:

More like a prelude to a big reveal. There isn't really much we didn't know that has been revealed.

Question is whether we get to see this flashback to the end or we move back to some random fight.