One Piece - Chapter 1084: The attempted murder of a Celestial Dragon

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
I like how this guy decided to roll into the Secret Keeper Society's inner chamber and ask them about things that piss them off. Of course they flipped his chair and stomped his crusty ass into the marble

We just got D off paneled.
Goda master of off paneling reveals, I am like the only Kuma-coin holder but Jesus Christ who gives a shit about Kuma in this context.
Once he realized how much time it would take to have most people give a shit about Kuma he just packed up and left.

Doubt it.

Imu's speech bubble feels less like a prelude to:

"Lili... Nobody had called me that in a long time."

and more of a:

"Lili... When will you Nefertari learn? You have a big mouth just like she did, Cobra. And you will meet her same end, too."
To me it's more the former than the latter. This chapter Oda wants to show us that there is a Queen than disappeared and he puts that in parallel to Im who is a mysterious figure who we don't know who they are. To me, Im is Lily and Lily never accepted that the other kings become celestial dragons so she decided to reign over them. We'll see how and why.

I feel like oda is making it look to much like that and that is why she/he is not Lily. Also the Nefetari family are good rulers and it seems mostly because of the letter she left behind. So what made her change and then become Imu?
To me, Oda is clearly saying that Im is Lily. I was also 100% certain that it was Luffy's devil fruit back in 1037 (I was one of the only ones to believe that) and I could also guess that Luffy would awaken and use gear 5 since the beginning of Wano and I was even more certain when he was defeated by Kaido because of CP0 interference (even if people did not believe in Luffy awakening in this arc).

Oda is putting these 2 events in parallel, to show that Im is Lily.

The same way he put Zunesha coming to Wano, the speech about sun god Nika freeing slaves, and the legendary fruit together in the same chapter (1037): to literally say that sun god Nika was going to awaken in Wano and the most logical guess was Luffy.

To me, Oda is clearly saying that Im is Lily. I was also 100% certain that it was Luffy's devil fruit back in 1037 (I was one of the only ones to believe that) and I could also guess that Luffy would awaken and use gear 5 since the beginning of Wano and I was even more certain when he was defeated by Kaido because of CP0 interference (even if people did not believe in Luffy awakening in this arc).

Oda is putting these 2 events in parallel, to show that Im is Lily.

The same way he put Zunesha coming to Wano, the speech about sun god Nika freeing slaves, and the legendary fruit together in the same chapter (1037): to literally say that sun god Nika was going to awaken in Wano and the most logical guess was Luffy.
I saw Luffy awakening from a mile as well. I do think that there is something to it, that Lily is Imu but it seems a little too on the nose. I’m just having my doubts but it is 95% possible that Lily is Imu.

Vivi descendant of Lili is wearing a tiger shirt.

Tiger Lily? Oda has done Peter Pan references before with Wendy Moria, shadows, and the people of Thriller Bark unable to leave before getting shadows back like Lost Boys.

Tiger Lily was the Indian Chiefs daughter in love with Peter who refused any suitors but Peter.
And ViVi said something about having her eye on someone?