One Piece - Chapter 1084: The attempted murder of a Celestial Dragon

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Why several folks here and there have these Naruto-PTSD about reincarnation? Why brought up this consistently in a One Piece topic?
Who cares about Naruto and its author's choices :whitepress:
Not to mention the posts about the gender issue and the leaker dissing stuff

It's like waking up every morning with the constant feeling that you have cancer, you guys surely are a bunch of curious ones :milaugh:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Anyway, if you're reading consistently a piss of a manga written by a clown you should rethink your freetime man, it seems so sad :josad:
Trash argument.

Some people started reading this manga when it was very good and they stayed.

Telling people to let go because they don't like the fact that their favorite show turned into shit is such a typical "look I am smart!" attempt ever.

More and more people realize how bad One Piece is at the moment and they will not sit quietly and clap for Oda.

It's "YOU" problem rather than people who dislike the recent developments. A forum such as this is meant to discuss and debate.

If you thought you will come here and see people praising shit because you don't find anything wrong with it then you should rethink your free time.

Man.

Trash argument.

Telling people to let go because they don't like the fact that their favorite show turned into shit is such a typical "look I am smart!" attempt ever.

More and more people realize how bad One Piece is at the moment and they will not sit quietly and clap for Oda.

It's "YOU" problem rather than people who dislike the recent developments. A forum such as this is meant to discuss and debate.

If you thought you will come here and see people praising shit because you don't find anything wrong with it then you should rethink your free time.

Man.
Mucho texto and mucho triggered, but I appreciate your feedback, now I understood that one-liners "One Piss" "clown author" are not sad content and are not sad approaches, but rather encouraged in a places meant to discuss and debate! We should adopt this approach also in other areas of everyday life, "shit this" "piss that", I think it would be constructive! :goyea:
If my post on a user and not on the manga is enough to understand how I enjoy it or not i'm fine, you don't have a point based on solid argument and who cares, but I'll keep considering very sad wasting time on something that you don't enjoy anymore, just drop it, I'm not saying this for me, it's for you :whitepress:
And since this is a place where debate is encouraged, I have no problem in seeing "sad posts", keep writing, I'll keep writing too and sometimes just ignore the biased shitposting!

You wanna discuss some specific aspect of this chapter? Of this arc? Fine, I'll read :goyea: You wanna push the agenda with "peak fiction One Piss Oda Clown" argument in an eco chamber when you don't even like anymore the product that you keep reading? Do it, I'll bring popcorn for everybody

Why several folks here and there have these Naruto-PTSD about reincarnation? Why brought up this consistently in a One Piece topic?
Who cares about Naruto and its author's choices :whitepress:
Not to mention the posts about the gender issue and the leaker dissing stuff

It's like waking up every morning with the constant feeling that you have cancer, you guys surely are a bunch of curious ones :milaugh:
Oda copies it..
In a way luffy is basically joyboy reincarnated. . . . Same with Poseidon

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Mucho texto and mucho triggered, but I appreciate your feedback, now I understood that one-liners "One Piss" "clown author" are not sad content and are not sad approaches, but rather encouraged in a places meant to discuss and debate! We should adopt this approach also in other areas of everyday life, "shit this" "piss that", I think it would be constructive! :goyea:
If my post on a user and not on the manga is enough to understand how I enjoy it or not i'm fine, you don't have a point based on solid argument and who cares, but I'll keep considering very sad wasting time on something that you don't enjoy anymore, just drop it, I'm not saying this for me, it's for you :whitepress:
And since this is a place where debate is encouraged, I have no problem in seeing "sad posts", keep writing, I'll keep writing too and sometimes just ignore the biased shitposting!

You wanna discuss some specific aspect of this chapter? Of this arc? Fine, I'll read :goyea: You wanna push the agenda with "peak fiction One Piss Oda Clown" argument in an eco chamber when you don't even like anymore the product that you keep reading? Do it, I'll bring popcorn for everybody
So another reddit bot.

I will grant your wish and not speak to you.

Doubt it.

Imu's speech bubble feels less like a prelude to:

"Lili... Nobody had called me that in a long time."

and more of a:

"Lili... When will you Nefertari learn? You have a big mouth just like she did, Cobra. And you will meet her same end, too."
We already are given a info that lily sent a letter which is something the gorosei and Imu probably don't want others know about

Oda copies it..
Reincarnation implies a migration of your soul, it's more an extreme concept than a paralel between characters or having the same power (awakened Nika-Nika, being the one mermaid that in a century can summon the Sea Kings).
If Oda really introduce real incarnation, like the "Teach is Xebec reincarnated", I'll drop :whitepress:

So another reddit bot.

I will grant your wish and not speak to you.
Don't take it personally, I encourage you to speak to me, but if the messages will be like the one I was replying I simply won't mind :josad: You make me feel guilty now

Trash argument.

Man.
I started reading about 25 years ago. I had a different definition of good back then, also the show was new and it seemed interesting and promising. It feels far more dragged out nowadays and I think main reason for that is that Oda didn't figure out how to finish the manga yet.

Main motivation to keep reading is to see how it ends.
Post automatically merged:

If Oda really introduce real incarnation, like the "Teach is Xebec reincarnated", I'll drop
Inherited will more likely. What was Xebec's will? I can't figure out what BlackBeard's will is either, just have a strong crew with his own Island country?
Post automatically merged:

I feel like oda is making it look to much like that and that is why she/he is not Lily. Also the Nefetari family are good rulers and it seems mostly because of the letter she left behind. So what made her change and then become Imu?
She joined the "dark side" and now wears a helmet.

Last edited:
Oda copies it..
We donโ€™t know that yet. We know nothing of Joyboy except that he had the Nika fruit and lived 900-800 years ago. Is Sabo ace reincarnated just because they have the same fruit? No! Is Bartolomeo the old hag from Wano reincarnated? No! Chill guys letโ€™s see where this goes and donโ€™t compare one piece to Naruto, when they are nothing alike.