One Piece - Chapter 1084: The attempted murder of a Celestial Dragon

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
We don’t know that yet. We know nothing of Joyboy except that he had the Nika fruit and lived 900-800 years ago. Is Sabo ace reincarnated just because they have the same fruit? No! Is Bartolomeo the old hag from Wano reincarnated? No! Chill guys let’s see where this goes and don’t compare one piece to Naruto, when they are nothing alike.
It does give off Attack on Titan vibes sometimes, such as when Sabo ate the fruit. Or Sabo was tripping.

I think Imu had Lily assassinated on the high seas because she refused him either to join as a World Noble, or romantically. Or both.
It's not a wrong theory, it's possible, but if there were 20 kingdoms and we can account for all their rulers, then where did Imu suddenly come from?

Some kind of android maybe? Seraphim from back in the day? To me it makes more sense if Imu = Lili

It's not a wrong theory, it's possible, but if there were 20 kingdoms and we can account for all their rulers, then where did Imu suddenly come from?

Some kind of android maybe? Seraphim from back in the day? To me it makes more sense if Imu = Lili
My personal guess is that Imu was from the Ancient Kingdom, but was a misfit and outcast, (For example, if the Lunarians really were the AK, then I would guess that Imu has stunted wings) and hated their society, so they brought the secrets of said kingdom to the Alliance to destroy it in revenge.

Not to mention the posts about the gender issue and the leaker dissing stuff
Love this community, met a lot of great people I could consider friends if we met irl, but this forum most of the time seems for more focused on arguing with people and trolling than talking about what's actually happening in the story half the time. Less apparent in these discussion threads than in the spoiler thread.

Xebecito saw his love dying at the hands of joybashi and sweared to take revenge, he aligned himself with imudara.

Unfortunately, black gorosei will betray him in order to revive liligura.
Post automatically merged:

Ngl, Imu did go to the room the moment he heard Lili and D. :josad::josad:
He couldn't bear to hear another man talking about lily and her love for Ds.

Love this community, met a lot of great people I could consider friends if we met irl, but this forum most of the time seems for more focused on arguing with people and trolling than talking about what's actually happening in the story half the time. Less apparent in these discussion threads than in the spoiler thread.
Main reason why I’m not that active here. I joined because I thought I would meet people who enjoy discussing and coming up with theories and ideas. What I found is zoro fans VS sanji fans, admiral Fans Vs yonkou fans, mihawk fans VS shanks fans, etc. you get my point

Would you consider me a friend irl?
Legitimate question which you can answer 100% honestly, I won't get mad, it's not that serious eitherway.
Main reason why I’m not that active here. I joined because I thought I would meet people who enjoy discussing and coming up with theories and ideas. What I found is zoro fans VS sanji fans, admiral Fans Vs yonkou fans, mihawk fans VS shanks fans, etc. you get my point
There ARE good people, they're just a tad rare.
If I had to list some relatively wholesome and cool users I ran into here, they're probably:
Reloaded
@Shimotsuki Ghostly
@Toby D. Dog
@Buusatan94
etc.
These are some of the people you go to when you actually want to discuss the chapters and what not, without being called 15 racial slurs in 5 minutes.

Would you consider me a friend irl?
Legitimate question which you can answer 100% honestly, I won't get mad, it's not that serious eitherway.

There ARE good people, they're just a tad rare.
If I had to list some relatively wholesome and cool users I ran into here, they're probably:
Reloaded
@Shimotsuki Ghostly
@Toby D. Dog
@Buusatan94
etc.
These are some of the people you go to when you actually want to discuss the chapters and what not, without being called 15 racial slurs in 5 minutes.
I definitely agree that there are good people here. I know @Mr. Reloaded from the Nakama thread and some others as well. But in the spoiler thread and some others it’s mostly insults. I had people just reply to me with 🤡 without having had any other interactions.