Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never twerked for them, in fact I can’t even see what they’ve posted cuz they’re blocked.

Keep attacking Xione and other smarter admiral fans.
Wanking above the admirals the bums that let Sabo escape in 5 vs 1 in their first ever show-off (which is when the characters normally get some big hype) for absolutely no reason, very smart.
It’s the Gorosei that need to be proved above, NOT the opposite.

I dont think any of the seraphin will lose, most of the strawhat will stall them
sanji&nami vs jimbe
kaku&robin&chopper vs s-hawk (zoro will do somethine else after seeing kaku saying leave it to me)
lucci vs s-beard (luffi will do something else after lucci saying he will hold him back)
s-boa vs jimbe&stussy

So luffy&zoro free to do something else which leave kiza and satu probably a clash like what we saw in marijoa between the admirals and the revo commanders. Not a full flashed fight but 2 -3 panels of clashing with some name attack until the black beard pirate make their move and the clash get interupted:kuzanshut:

Bogard

You can't win
Wanking above the admirals the bums that let Sabo escape in 5 vs 1 in their first ever show-off (which is when the characters normally get some big hype) for absolutely no reason, very smart.
The reason could be simple. They are hiding their true strength and thus the moment Sabo left the room, they couldn't follow up to fight him

Wanking above the admirals the bums that let Sabo escape in 5 vs 1 in their first ever show-off (which is when the characters normally get some big hype) for no absolutely no reason, very smart.
It’s less this specific showcase and more so how the portrayal and narrative around other events is effected by it.

Like I can’t lie it definitely seems like Saturn is the true “secret threat” headed to Egghead and might overshadow Kizaru based on 1073 + what we’ve learned from this chapter.

It’s less this specific showcase and more so how the portrayal and narrative around other events is effected by it.

Like I can’t lie it definitely seems like Saturn is the true “secret threat” headed to Egghead and might overshadow Kizaru based on 1073 + what we’ve learned from this chapter.
You mean the same portrayal the said the Gorosei picked admiral Kizaru as protection for Saturn?

On,y plausible way for the old cunts to be stronger than the normal top tiers is if Imu has some way to transfer copious amounts of energy to them, similar to Shadow Asgard. Otherwise makes zero sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.