Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shitty chapter.

WG is incompetent since beginning by not knowing Lily was a D. How could they?

And Cobra knows that since who knows when. Only know he would tell Luffy and Vivi?

Imu and Gorosei are a bunch of fodder. 6 of them and almost fail to kill Cobra. Sabo almost rescued Cobra from them.

Imu maybe is another Dragon? And it is pretty confirmed that he is from Void Century now.

It seems all Gorosei are Zoans. Probably Mythical. But can't say they are Admiral level. I would say not even Vice Admiral. 6 Smokers wouldn't allow Sabo and Cobra to escape like that.

Same goes to CP0. Lucci such a fodder. Let Vivi escape with Wapol hahaha. No wonder why Kaku wasn't there he wouldn't allow that.

And Wapol... I totally understand him. I would also go to the end of the world where no one finds me if I was married and suddenly a princess beauty as Vivi jumped on me.
Post automatically merged:

You guys don’t know I’ve trained my whole life for a steeet fight I am just waiting for the one guy who looks at me wrong
So guys have only looked at you right?

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
@EmperorKinyagi I'm seriously starting to consider Fujitora to be the strongest admiral with Akainu. The downplay he gets is ridiculous once you realize he hasn't been in situation where he has to fight for real.
Akainu let Luffy get away at Marineford, and only killed Ace because Ace was a dumbass.

Fujitora was able to destroy the entire Straw Hat Grand Fleet, but let them leave out of kindness/respect for Luffy, dropping all the debris around them instead.

We still don't know how strong Fuji fully is, it's possible he's on Akainu's level.

Shitty chapter.

WG is incompetent since beginning by not knowing Lily was a D. How could they?

And Cobra knows that since who knows when. Only know he would tell Luffy and Vivi?

Imu and Gorosei are a bunch of fodder. 6 of them and almost fail to kill Cobra. Sabo almost rescued Cobra from them.

Imu maybe is another Dragon? And it is pretty confirmed that he is from Void Century now.

It seems all Gorosei are Zoans. Probably Mythical. But can't say they are Admiral level. I would say not even Vice Admiral. 6 Smokers wouldn't allow Sabo and Cobra to escape like that.

Same goes to CP0. Lucci such a fodder. Let Vivi escape with Wapol hahaha. No wonder why Kaku wasn't there he wouldn't allow that.

And Wapol... I totally understand him. I would also go to the end of the world where no one finds me if I was married and suddenly a princess beauty as Vivi jumped on me.
Post automatically merged:

So guys have only looked at you right?
Where on earth did you get "almost escaped" from? Lol....

They didn't even make it two feet and were surrounded, and stabbed....

Status
Not open for further replies.