Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
And I'm telling you that Mike Tyson is one of the last examples that stand for diversity in boxing, you really should've picked someone else.
That's like me saying Klitschko is a diverse boxer because he used all punches in his fights yet everyone would agree that for the majority is fighting style is one-dimensional and boring. Tyson only delivers knockouts which is why he is more exciting.

Saying that without having seen his go all out. Logias are able to shape their element in all sorts of things, use the ground, create weapons and affect weather. The only thing Zoro has been doing for the entire series is swing his sword as hard as he can, that goes for all swordsman by extension.

Devil fruit users have always been the most diverse combatants.
headcanon only karasu shapes things like that and we have seen top tier logias fight before and i'll take weapon fighting over magma punches and magma punches but shaped like a dog anyday, in fact the best logia fighter is smoker who uses a weapon in combination with his logia powers lol

Despite still hating the possibility that the Gorosei are the final fights of the straw hats, I guess unless oda does something crazy to them, it’s hard to think anyone else will fight these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.