Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they might bond over wanting to find out about D. :sadgrin:
I can see something like that. But she doesn't even know she's the one :catcry: Or does she? Anyway Oda's obviously making Vivi relevant so he could use her in the final saga, I just don't know what is the point of Luffy knowing she's a D considering he doesn't give a fuck :suresure: And more importantly, why didn't Cobra tell him Nefertari is a D you know... sooner, in Alabasta? :luffywat:
Edit.: No she doesn't know I've reread the spoilers.

More hype than Nami LoL
Nami is still trending in twitter
Because of colorspreads? What about actual plot impact?

Believe what you want but Nami has been irrelevant for a very long time, nobody cares about her story and dream outside of her hard-core fans. And that is comparing her with side characters, if you compare her to other main characters like Zoro or Sanji, her shortcomings become more apparent.

I can see something like that. But she doesn't even know she's the one :catcry: Or does she? Anyway Oda's obviously making Vivi relevant so he could use her in the final saga, I just don't know what is the point of Luffy knowing she's a D considering he doesn't give a fuck :suresure: And more importantly, why didn't Cobra tell him Nefertari is a D you know... sooner, in Alabasta? :luffywat:
i think he only learns that fact now, from imu before he dies

Sabo might have told her that if he saved her from CP0

Status
Not open for further replies.