Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Exactly, and it's only explanation on how those Kings stood out
How can 20 Kings rule the World & the hundred others not complain or try to join?
They clearly had a Unique Ability that made resistance against them useless (I don't believe DFs existed back then)
And it's CoC

It's not just about how Doffy Unlocked it but his Executives pretty much confirmed it when They decided to follow him.
There are other CoC Users & other CDs, but They decided to help Doffy cuz He is a CD with CoC so technically He was a Candidate to Rule the World better than any CD and any CoC User

However, it seems those with Double-Layered Eyes have Higher claim for the Throne cuz They are those OG Kings
Yeah i agree.
It is the most hyped ability in the manga , probably how the 20 Kingdoms were able to take down the Ancient Kingdom.

Also Mihawk definitely has CoC & Double Layered Eyes.
When do you think he would fight Zoro?
I also agree with your opinion on how Shanks & Mihawk mirrors Brook & Zombie Ryuma with Brook later saying he never used his full power on me.

But with so many different factions in the Final Arc (Blackbeard Pirates, Im & Gorosei, Holy Knights, Seraphim, Admirals) where would Mihawk & Cross Guild fit in, in your opinion?

Oda called Kaido strongest man and put him directly over Akainu in the SBS (unless you are dishonest about that SBS statement which was really clear to the unbiased reader). As if that wasn't enough, Akainu's equal became a Yonko commander.

Believing Akainu is a serious EOS villain that will have an extreme diff battle with Luffy is silly.
Who cares about Kaido?
He will never get Zoros animation budget

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I'm bored, so i'm going to powerscale the Gorosei by how they are sitting/standing in this panel.

1. Gorbachev/Whitebeard Sr is manspreading like a boss, taking up an entire couch despite his relatively small size compared to everyone else. Shows how badass he is and how superior he is.
2. Gandhi Gorosei is cleaning his supreme blade and sitting away from the rest. Alpha move and very brave. as his old ass is probably going to break half his bones getting up.
3. Tall Blond Chad is standing with his arms closed. Being the youngest of the group, he feels the primal urge to establish himself as superior by standing even though he could be sitting.
4. Saturn-Sama is standing even though he shouldn't with his cane. This is incredibly brave, as he's old enough he'll probably drop dead from exhaustion just by standing for longer than a moment. Suggests low battle iq though for making such a stupid decision.
5. Pinhead the bitch is sitting with his legs crossed. Obviously intimidated by Whitebeard Sr.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Indeed. Aramaki was already stressed out despite using his huge tree avatar form and terraforming a portion of the surroundings, implying that he cannot go "all out", with Fujitora wanting to literally summon meteors from space. If Fujitora, in the context of being located in Marijoa, wanted to resort to meteorites, which do a lot of collateral damage while not being nearly as effective in eliminating specific targets as a sword imbued with Ryuo and Haoshoku would be, same being true for Aramaki, who could've used a Haoshoku infused blade rather than his tree avatar form, it is almost certain that they do not possess that Haki of a king, or at least they are not able to coat their attacks in it even in a crude and clumsy way as Kaido phrased it, let alone in a much more refined way as demonstrated through the splitting of heaven itself.
Indeed, you are absolutely right. There was no better scenario for the admirals Green Bull and Fujitora to demonstrate that they are not reliant on Devil Fruit powers, but also prioritize strong Haki for situations where they cannot fully utilize their abilities. We saw this throughout Wano with Kaido. Despite having a mythical Zoan that grants him the ability to transform into a legendary dragon, Kaido prioritizes his Haki, possessing all three advanced types. Aokiji, Green Bull, and Fujitora were put to the test, yet they didn't display any Haki and didn't even hint at being proficient in that category.

Status
Not open for further replies.