Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

like what is the point of having an admiral in Mariejois if they literally can’t fucking defend it cuz of CDs

and I’m sorry but your holy knights only appear when your capital is being STARVED

and your secret god king reveals himself cuz he heard a crippled king mention his dead crush

LLLLLLLLLODA this shit makes 0 sense
Oda totally not improvising this story constantly for well over a decade now. *cough*

like I’m sorry but what is even the fucking point of having admirals in Mariejois when they can’t do anything if you’re attacked because of CDs

man that movie fight is really crazy

so anyway, Mihawk ran away from Vista
mihawk: Hey Vista, I'm busy right now and don't need to be distracted. If I focus 100 percent on you, I'll fucking kill you. How about we postpone for now?

vista: Hohoho! Good point Mihawk, that would be advantageous for both of us! *runs away*

sanjitards: MIHAWK RAN AWAY VISTA IS STRONGER THAN MIHAWK I SAW IT IN A PHOTOSHOP OF A DATABOOK

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
I mean....theres still way too much to do.

- Finish Egghead (at least 30-40 chapters of conflict)
- Elbaf (we all know it wont be short)
- Burned Man/4th RP plotline either at or before Lodestar. Either some of the Yonko fall here or they dont.
- Laugh Tale, either against BB or Shanks (or both).
- Final War, using the knowledge of LT to fight the WG.

And this is just what we know. We have no idea if Elbaf is even next, or what is happening on Fullalead and what that leads to. What is the context of the Rocks plot with Stussy, Vegapunk, Weevil, etc? And much more.

No way itll take 3 years, its been a consistent discussion for years now that I remember people telling me the series would end 10 years ago....in 10 years lol
Don't forget Pluton!

Because Oda did.

Status
Not open for further replies.