Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if the admirals ganged on sabo and only amounted to minor bandages, guess gorosei/imu gets a pass
Being telling to people sabo will attack gorsei cause they are controling world government and he face IMU guy .💀

Cant wait for akainu to say Don’t make excuses for gorsei and IMU for not capturing sabo 💀.

Please you went with 5 guys on sabo guy who didn’t beat admiral and your fandom think gorsei >>> admiral.

💀💀💀

Sanji needs shit ton of work to do to compete with YC1s so forget about Top tiers for now.

Also as a Sanji fan you have to make up ur mind. You Sanji fans literally think every Admiral is good and thematical fight for Sanji aside from Fujitora.

Ryokugyu = Plants, loves chicks and is asshole.

Aokiji = Ice vs Fire.

Kizaru = Speed + kicks.

As of recent I see some comparing Akainu's Magma to Sanji's fake flames.

Only Fujitora wasn't connected to Sanji.

It will end up just like King's Merienda.
I said from the beginning that it is
Sanji vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Fujitora
And Yamato vs GB
I don’t think jinbe is on that level
Kuzan is not part of the navy anymore, why fight him? Made up my mind long time ago.
Your turn chief

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I said from the beginning that it is
Sanji vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Fujitora
And Yamato vs GB
I don’t think jinbe is on that level
Kuzan is not part of the navy anymore, why fight him? Made up my mind long time ago.
Your turn chief
?

Where did you get Yamato from bro? She's not joining the Straw Hats lmao. It's a finished deal, she's a side character and she is definitely not capable of defeating an Admiral.

Only Straw Hats that will fight Admirals are Luffy and Zoro as it should be. PK and his WSS.

Sanji is not up there with the boys.

I also expect one Admiral to deflect/oppose WG in the final fight.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Jokes aside, how does this contribute to the Imu is a fighter cause? Fairly good, or not conclusive?
Imu not being a fighter is just copium honestly.

Im = Enel 2.0 = God
Gorosei = God's Preists
Holy Knights = God's Knights
Seraphim = God's Angels.

Dragon = Wyper 2.0
Luffy = Nika/God's Natural Enemy

The parallels are right there, in front of our faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.