Marshall
Jaguar
Gol
Portgas
Trafalgar
Rocks
Nefertari

Which for a clan is still quite small
true, probably more will be soon revealed or so, so that Nefertari reveal can be as well a beginning of mass show ups of next families as I think now...
dunno I was always bad with takes, but I like to throw them :emohiyo:

true, probably more will be soon revealed or so, so that Nefertari reveal can be as well a beginning of mass show ups of next families as I think now...
dunno I was always bad with takes, but I like to throw them :emohiyo:
You’re fine! I was just curious about your reasoning. Honestly I think we’ll have as many D clans as we’ll have straw hats.

I am chill. Idgaf about the stuff like that man.

Sanji is not that important and strong to oppose an Admiral.

If he had a goal to become some world's strongest martial artist or some shit it would make more sense.

Sanji beating an Admiral is an insult to a Top Tier level.

He has no advanced Haki and his opponents are literal clowns as proven by Queen.

I am all about power scaling atm. My writing is harsh and chaotic but I don't mean any offense.
Greenbull is a clown.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
You’re fine! I was just curious about your reasoning. Honestly I think we’ll have as many D clans as we’ll have straw hats.
ah, tho thank u! And yeah that might be quite reasonable. This or a symbolic number like idk number of signs or so :shame: I have that tint of a feeling that all of them will just at the end we will see all those representants in one spot with or without a reason, in the flashback or while the present, just a lil tingle that's all

Quick recap so far

- Karasu vs Fuji = Fujitora send to hospital
- Aramaki vs Morley = chad Morley managed to go away unscathed to retrieve Kuma
- Imu = fails to capture Sabo and Wapol
- Reverie is even worse than WCI & Wano so far
- Gorosei are just bystanders there with all this chaos around doing absolutely nothing at all
😭😭😭😭😭😂😂 funny thing aside , it's,that Sabo and the Rev captains are those neggas. They are powerful

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What if being a D is like being Jewish. In that while the D is inherited from generation to generation, it’s also possible for one to adopt a D.

That’s why a member of the 20 families, the Nefertaris, can be Ds while the others became CDs. Also why there are giant Ds(Saul).

If this is the case, I think Sabo will eventually adopt the D.
I’m thrilled that you’re still on this Jewish kick, MDT, but rein it in a little bit, bud…I don’t think giving the D to everybody or making it an adoptable trait is a good idea, so I’d rather see fewer reveals like this instead of more. It’s one thing when Law is revealed as a secret D, but with this, where does it stop? Does EVERYONE need to be a D to keep this story interesting in its waning days?

Kaido’s introduction: falling from a sky island.

Gorosei introduction: peeing their pants

Imu introduction: sitting on a chair + killing a crippled king

And Oda wants us to be intimidated by the WG
:gokulaugh:
maybe oda will damage control like with the admirals and have a character point out Imu and Gorosei couldn’t fight properly in the throne room to not damage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.