Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, tho thank u! And yeah that might be quite reasonable. This or a symbolic number like idk number of signs or so :shame: I have that tint of a feeling that all of them will just at the end we will see all those representants in one spot with or without a reason, in the flashback or while the present, just a lil tingle that's all
Honestly I think the D clans are going to be the original crew members of Joyboys original crew, likely to be named the Dawn Pirates which are what Luffys crews basically set to become. So that’s why I think we’ll have that number. (Like 11 to go with Buddha and his 10 disciples)

I always thought that will of D is gonna be top tier garbage since it was revealed that Law is a D too.
and Saul

shit cannot be any good if Oda can casually retcon boring fuck like Law being a D just because he's popular.
Nefertari shit just seals the deal now how Ds how no connection with one another. Just random characters

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Honestly I think the D clans are going to be the original crew members of Joyboys original crew, likely to be named the Dawn Pirates which are what Luffys crews basically set to become. So that’s why I think we’ll have that number. (Like 11 to go with Buddha and his 10 disciples)
aye that makes sense, thought about that too. Also the number 11 fits well as well. There can be literally fight for the joy boy heritage or so

I’m thrilled that you’re still on this Jewish kick, MDT, but rein it in a little bit, bud…I don’t think giving the D to everybody or making it an adoptable trait is a good idea, so I’d rather see fewer reveals like this instead of more. It’s one thing when Law is revealed as a secret D, but with this, where does it stop? Does EVERYONE need to be a D to keep this story interesting in its waning days?
I don't think everyone should get it, but I think Sabo at the very least should get it due to his relationship to Dragon and Luffy.
Also maybe Koby getting it from Garp and Shanks from Roger.

Ultimately, D status being solely a bloodline thing doesn't make sense. As the Will of D is an inherited will, and inherited will isn't tied to bloodlines.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't think everyone should get it, but I think Sabo at the very least should get it due to his relationship to Dragon and Luffy.
Also maybe Koby getting it from Garp and Shanks from Roger.

Ultimately, D status being solely a bloodline thing doesn't make sense. As the Will of D is an inherited will, and inherited will isn't tied to bloodlines.
Yeah, but, like…how is it determined when someone has inherited the Will of D? I see what you’re saying about Koby and Sabo, I just don’t see how these two globally recognized figures will suddenly receive a middle initial and have it make sense in the story.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
1st year high school students lol that should be the nuggets and heat/Celtics should be the popular group who over they head
Lol nah. Nuggets are monster of a team.

It's not about how long either of the team is in the league, completely irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.