Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if the Gorosei as a whole and Saturn individually are fighters, then he and Kizaru might actually drive the SHs away from Egghead, which is kinda a loss for them. I doubt Oda would give L to someone he considers an endgame fighter in his first showing.
Honestly I'm not sure what will happen
Gorosei and Admiral getting the L here would completely dehype the WG but I can't see the straw hats losing either, we're past that.
I'm still not sold that the arc will feature any lenghty fight. I think we will mostly get clashes with SHs somehow finding a way to escape, so straw hats achieve their objective (espacing with Vegapunk) without outright killing the hype of the antagonists.
There's also the presence of Blackbeard Pirates that make things even more uncertain.

who tf said that oda does not depict women well?
it’s a shonen story, the target is young males, it’s kinda obvious that male characters are depicted as the strongest, but actually women play a huge role in the story and they are solid, 360° characters with great backstories and ambitions.
It’s up to you if you just see fanservice

Gorosei and Admiral getting the L here would completely dehype the WG but I can't see the straw hats losing either, we're past that.
I'm still not sold that the arc will feature any lenghty fight. I think we will mostly get clashes with SHs somehow finding a way to escape, so straw hats achieve their objective (espacing with Vegapunk) without outright killing the hype of the antagonists.
There's also the presence of Blackbeard Pirates that make things even more uncertain.
Blackbeard ain't there though right?

Without him Lafitte and Devon aren't really trouble.

While I'm not too sure about Saturn but when it comes to Kizaru, I can maybe see Oda having Luffy defeat him by the end of the arc.

Not saying it will 100% happen but the possibility is there.

Leaving only Akainu, Fujitora, and Aramaki at the end of the series for Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.