Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their creature form looked like an alien.

So maybe another tribe similar to the Lunarians?

D. is the enemy of gods, and people in the past also considered the Lunarians the tribe of gods.

make sense?

As I have been saying for some time now, Imu is a female and she wont be the final villain
After everything we have seen from this chapter when it comes to Imu especially turning into some monster, and you still believe he or she won't be the final villain?:choppawhat:

I guess you still want to continue being a clown.:pepebuggy:

Also it's still not confirmed that Imu is a she, silhouette doesn't mean anything as Imu's actual design could still end up being different.

And even if Imu is a she, it won't matter because Imu is turning into a monster. Oda might not let Luffy have a full fight with female characters, but that might be different if that female character can turn into a monster.

@Sentinel Fuji>>>Greenbull (or brocoli)

Only the strongest protect the weak while brocoli is a coward failure - get the dude out of my way

Fuji task was to contain a fuking trees that want to exterminate all folder - Fuji is the goat:myman:

Fuji will become the leader of the marine :cheers:

Zoro was directly praised by the future leader of the marine:milaugh::kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.