One Piece - Chapter 1085: The death of Nefertari Cobra

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Crackpot theory cause screw it. Lilys Alive.

Just as the gorosei are all these monstrous beats, what if Lily was somehow transformed into a beast herself. Namely Zunesha.

Thought process is that:
1. Zunesha has a strong connection to the Kozuki clan who wrote the Poneglyphs - Imu claims that it’s because of Lily the ponglyphs were scattered

2. Zunesha is Joyboys old nakama - We know that Lily is a D which opens the road to being connected to joyboy

3. Zunesha is connected to the opening of wanos borders and was around when Wano flooded centuries ago - Wano was flooded by rainwater which the ability to summon rain has been commonly connected to the Nefertari family

4. Zunesha is cursed for a crime that they committed - Lily never returned to Alabasta possibly because of her treason to the world government and was cursed for this reason

Yeah thats what I mean about Stussy being a factor here. Maybe the 6 Emperors convene at their own hidden location to discuss Underworld issues, idk lol.

Considering Oda introduced 6 of them and only 2 have been relevant so far, I wonder if the others will have significant roles. Nothing huge mind you, but just to characterize what they will do in the future and how the Underworld (and its various members) will be used in the future.
Well Du Feld funded MADS i assume he might have an organization that deals with funding illegal things, maybe funding Neo MADS

Crackpot theory cause screw it. Lilys Alive.

Just as the gorosei are all these monstrous beats, what if Lily was somehow transformed into a beast herself. Namely Zunesha.

Thought process is that:
1. Zunesha has a strong connection to the Kozuki clan who wrote the Poneglyphs - Imu claims that it’s because of Lily the ponglyphs were scattered

2. Zunesha is Joyboys old nakama - We know that Lily is a D which opens the road to being connected to joyboy

3. Zunesha is connected to the opening of wanos borders and was around when Wano flooded centuries ago - Wano was flooded by rainwater which the ability to summon rain has been commonly connected to the Nefertari family

4. Zunesha is cursed for a crime that they committed - Lily never returned to Alabasta possibly because of her treason to the world government and was cursed for this reason
Zunisha's crime was stated to be over 1000 years ago and is over 1000 years old.

The timelines dont match

wow..Oda is on roll..a string of good to best chapters for last 6...now that one of the gorosei is heading towards egghead, there are chances that Luffy will fight him and Zoro takes on Kizaru...only thing I wonder is whether Luffy and co experience devastating loss like SA (which I don't want personally) after they became yonko crew...and at the same time, will Oda go ahead with letting 1 admiral and 1 gorosei taste defeat before final war? or extended fight will not happen?? looking forward to the upcoming events...

5/5 chapter...

Its Imu's. They were listening to Cobra's conversation just last chapter
Post automatically merged:

Does nobody understand that Sa D. Bo was a gag lol? You cant just randomly become a D. because someone annoints you, thats not at all what this chapter was saying..

1.- I said that if there was a Snail that could take Pictures for Morgans, it is weird they havemt taken a photo of Imu.
2.- Maybe the D is just a code name given to be part of the alliance, a code name