How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One piece turning into Naruto.
Nah. One Piece was never a story of a 'misfit turning into someone important' like Naruto. The inherited Will and fate have been emphasized since the beginning of the series. And bloodline doesn't matter in one piece as much as it matters in Naruto. DF system is broken but Oda never went to the level of 'planetary' and no matter how broken DF is, it is useless in seawater.

The point is that Garp or Sengoku isnt your average Admiral. They are special among them since they are CoC Users.

All Admirals clearly arent CoC Users, just look at Broccoli-san lol.
That makes no sense my guy.

The admirals of the past aren't admirals of the present? Even though Marines are FAR stronger than ever before as stated in the manga, without even SSG???

So the admirals during the time in which the marines are their strongest... don't have CoC. But the admirals when the Marines were weaker had CoC.

Betttt

The admirals of the past aren't admirals of the present? Even though Marines are FAR stronger than ever before as stated in the manga, without even SSG???

So the admirals during the time in which the marines are their strongest... don't have CoC. But the admirals when the Marines were weaker had CoC.

Betttt
But Garp and Sengoku are CoC users they neg diff 4 admirals

:fujilaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Betttt
As you said before... what they lacked in quality they made up with quantity.

Still doesnt change that they have showed a drop of CoC yet and there's no way someone like Broccoli man will have CoC

Nah. One Piece was never a story of a 'misfit turning into someone important' like Naruto. The inherited Will and fate have been emphasized since the beginning of the series. And bloodline doesn't matter in one piece as much as it matters in Naruto. DF system is broken but Oda never went to the level of 'planetary' and no matter how broken DF is, it is useless in seawater.
Naruto was always important, the problem was that everybody feared or hated him. Which is why he wanted to prove them wrong

Idk, it seems telling to me that since Oda highlighted Akainu and Blackbeard together post TS in chalpter 650 (the chalter is literally about them) they may actually go down together before the WG itself.

Im not sure where Shanks falls into this. Maybe together with the rest, or maybe before by Blackbeard or after at Laugh Tale or the WG, but I do think these 2 specifically likely will fall together in a larger conflict than your standard arc. Just a feeling I have on that.
Oda has only been building up Imu and Teach in the final ssaga as major villains
Even in rhus chapter, We learn about Teach

Akainu hasn't been written as major villain like Teach and Imu are
He's at best the Katakuri of this saga or just Cracker (loses at the start of final war, before Luffy fights Imu)

Status
Not open for further replies.