How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet, he has made it very clear with the last 20 chapters that is is happening with the Yonko, so Im not sure what you are arguing here.

Whether or not the marines get involved is a different story, but he is setting up all Yonko to clash.
It isn't happening as you think

It will be the same generic formula

Luffy will meet burnt-man somewhere
BBP and RHP will fight, BBP win
Luffy will meet BBP and win at Beehive or wherever Teach arc will be
Buggy for whatever reasons will be at Roadster too

If you think there will be all 4 yonko in one place fighting, you're dreaming
This is wishful

Oda had chances to switch his writing during Wano and WCI, didnt

G

Gorosei Informer

Nerona Imu ? Sound like the Apex Super Villain of DC.

Neron DC Summary

User
Neron DC Zusammenfassung Englisch

Neron is a character from DC Comics, specifically associated with the Superman series. He is a powerful demonic entity and a major antagonist in the DC universe. Here is a summary of Neron's background and role:

Neron is a demon lord who rules over Hell in the DC universe. He is depicted as a manipulative and cunning being who thrives on corrupting the souls of both heroes and villains. Neron often makes deals with individuals, offering them great power, wealth, or their deepest desires in exchange for their souls.

One of Neron's notable storylines involves him orchestrating a massive event called "Underworld Unleashed." In this storyline, Neron offers various villains enhanced powers and a chance to achieve their greatest ambitions in exchange for their souls. Many villains take up the offer, leading to chaos and conflict throughout the DC universe.
Very interesting find!

Full Healthy Kidd, got imaginary Fs feats vs the weakest (emphasized by Oda) fodder in the New World.

And then proceeded to get one shotted. :josad:
Keep coping

Mihawk best feat is beating Daz
He hasn't done a thing to justify his 3B bounty nar chasing fodder marines & fodder pirates

He's not Zoro's FV
You expected King to have CoC , adhaki or awakening...you guys never learn

Keep coping

Mihawk best feat is beating Daz
He hasn't done a thing to justify his 3B bounty nar chasing fodder marines & fodder pirates

He's not Zoro's FV
You expected King to have CoC , adhaki or awakening...you guys never learn
And what is nasjuro best feat.
Sitting in chair 24*7

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
it’s easy, Zoro just fights Mihawk
i didn't say it won't happen :pepeke:

I'm saying, that it doesn't make any sense for Mihawk to be Zoro's final opponent unless it happens in the epilogue.

Oda loves his formula of Zoro fighting the right hand of Luffy's opponent. Mihawk is not the right hand of either Imu/Teach.

It's not random duel. He will be fighting to achieve his dream
I think Zoro would prioritize helping Luffy with Imu over that.... and what would Mihawk even be doing there?

i didn't say it won't happen :pepeke:

I'm saying, that it doesn't make any sense for Mihawk to be Zoro's final opponent unless it happens in the epilogue.

Oda loves his formula of Zoro fighting the right hand of Luffy's opponent. Mihawk is not the right hand of either Imu/Teach.

I think Zoro would prioritize helping Luffy with Imu over that.... and what would Mihawk even be doing there?
Imu is luffy fight.
Luffy will 1v1 him.
Why would he need zoro help

Status
Not open for further replies.