One Piece Chapter 1087; “Battleship Bags”

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does Garp at the end not really look defeated or hurt? It looks to me like Luffy when he is on the ground at the end of the chapter and we know very well that the next chapter he will stand up and kick ass. He is on the ground, true. But doesn’t really look faced. At the same time his sentence “justice will prevail” makes me think he has something up his sleeve.

At least Wang Zhi could be here... Maybe just to interrogate him about Rocks secrets or some old stuff Blackbeard needs.

I just realized Moria is such a wild card right now. Oda could do anything. If he really plans to kill off Garp here, he could make Moria give his Shadow to Koby as a farewell gift / power up or let Moria get his revenge on the Blackbeard Pirates for killing Absalom, free whoever got captured and is in a cell down where he is right now. His shadow fruit shenanigans have no boundaries, it's absurd.

Would be sick to see Wang Zhi fight, not sure how he would react seeing Garp again though.

:sus:

Yo if Smoker comes and beats the BB pirates with Tashigi I would cry, this guy needs to do something after his hiatus (training arc?)

Smoker, when Kuzan stands over Garp:

"Mind stepping away from my friend?"
I wish I had half as much faith in anything as Smoker fans have in him
Post automatically merged:

Bougya ? Is that Bahasa Indonesia ?

This chapter provides further evidence of why Lhiryu ate invisi fruit, I don't think there's a more sneaky fucker in entire verse to date. He baited Coby by innocent girl to then attack Coby while he was distracted knowing Papa Garp will get in the way. Incredible.

The only thing I now want is for Warden Hanyabal to send Vice Warden Magellan to low diff this fool and really take a shit on him (pun intended).

I just realized Moria is such a wild card right now. Oda could do anything. If he really plans to kill off Garp here, he could make Moria give his Shadow to Koby as a farewell gift / power up or let Moria get his revenge on the Blackbeard Pirates for killing Absalom, free whoever got captured and is in a cell down where he is right now. His shadow fruit shenanigans have no boundaries, it's absurd.

Would be sick to see Wang Zhi fight, not sure how he would react seeing Garp again though.

:sus:
Nah... Coby needs to mature by himself or he will be a fraud to us readers and his mentor Garp.

Moria could reborn from all of this mess and show some of his old trueself.

About Wang Zhi... IMO Oda already hint to us that he is a guy who likes business and not a hot headed like Kaido for example.

He seems more like Big Mom, Shiki, Buggy, Crocodile, Doflamingo... An evil mastermind but powerful enough.

I said this because he strategically choose Beehive and made it a pirate lawless empire and if we search for the real life Wang Zhi, he was something like this, a mastermind/businessman.

So, Wang Zhi could even make a deal to Garp in order to escape from here but then can kill each one after this. Most possible is that he could even join Cross Guild to seek vengeance and the WG and then Blackbeard.

Status
Not open for further replies.