One Piece Chapter 1087; “Battleship Bags”

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew Garp was once Aokiji's mentor. Always very similar morally. Well done fight between the two. Very emotional, and Aokiji did a nice job in trying to hold back Garp's ACoC, even without having it himself.

Thought for a while now that, if Shanks is going to be Luffy's final test (which it looks like more and more), and Luffy ends up fighting Teach before Shanks (which it looks like), then the catalyst would be kidnapping Nami (Teach is well informed and may have sensed something about her when they first all met, or just id'd her as a mark to lure Luffy), or holding Garp hostage in the event Garp lost on Pirate Island. Could be a combination of both that spurs on their blood fued.

Great chapter after the break.

San Juan Wolf disappoints me. There is a lot of good stuff to talk about in the chapter, but one of the elephants in the room is San Juan Wolf hasn't done a single attack since he appeared in the story.

The only thing we have seen him do is get off-screened by Aokiji and Garp.

That's actually really annoying he was the big guy, and I was hoping to see him show off physical feats. I wish his lard ass would do more than just get pushed over.

And he was on HOME territory. That's about as strong as he gets. Awww he sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.