Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiryu can be above Zoro...means nothing much
He's >= EnOu Zoro...Zoro would low diff him once he gains a CoO PU

Just like King was >= Enma Zoro
The only reason he dominated Zoro was because enma distracted Zoro and he didn't use his best moves until he gained CoC

Commanders ranking :
Mihawk > Benn ~ Katakuri >= Crocodile > Shiryu >= Zoro >~ Sanji ~ Lafitte >= Marco >= YCs

Bro, getting beaten by Garp and being below Katakuri are like two different worlds. You can be well above Kuri and still get one-shotted by Garp.:josad:
Katakuri has never had help ( numerical advantag) and got dominated!

Garp CoO isn't above katakuri first of all
Garp was fighting others too (including Kuzan) yet still detected Shiryu and oneshotted him or whatever.

Katakuri is gonna mid diff Shiryu if his invisibility is nothing impressive.

Wait guys.

If Garp lost his COC after the stab then he dumpstered Shiryu w/o COC.

If Garp didn’t lose his COC after the stab then Kuzan COC clashed with him.

So either way Shiryu looks significantly worse than Kuzan.

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
Katakuri has never had help ( numerical advantag) and got dominated!

Garp CoO isn't above katakuri first of all
Garp was fighting others too (including Kuzan) yet still detected Shiryu and oneshotted him or whatever.

Katakuri is gonna mid diff Shiryu if his invisibility is nothing impressive.
How'd you know the biggest Hakiman in the verse doesn't have a better Haki than Kuri? Tracing invisible stuff is about detecting/sensing. We know Kuri's only good at pre-cog and sucks at detecting things thanks to Flampe. Even Coby's better than this MF'er at detecting. So Garp detecting Shiryu doesn't give Kuri an auto pass lmao.

Kuri bro couldn't even notice Flampe while fighting Luffy, and Shiryu right here was attacked by one of the best Hakimen in the verse while sneaking on Coby. Good luck trying to turn this into a W for Mochi-kun. I'll admit one thing though. If base detection works on Shiryu, Kuri folds him for sure.

Me too.
Right now I'm happy with the way the are portraying him. Not above Garp, but no under him either.
Bb pirates are fodders to Garp (even Shiryu) and Kuzan is the only one capable of facing him.

Originally I wanted Kuzan in the ship near Egghead because I wanted more screentime for him... but this Kuzan is better imo. We are getting two flashbacks of him already!
What about Blackbeard himself?
:milaugh:People still didn't listen to me when I said Calamities won't be better than SCs (that they won't be like katakuri) and shiryu wouldn't be that special and powerful
Didn't listen when i talked about Marco being overrated

:kayneshrug:
Katakuri is the strongest commander alive!
Benn has to prove himself being above Katakuri

:whitepress:Oda really had Garp having advantage over BBP before sneak attack
Yeah...Old legends wank ....
Dude let it go.
He's Oven level lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.