Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji literally beat Absalom and Queen

Can easily block blades with his body even without Haki, can go invisible as well

Sanji has Shyriu for breakfast lol

He might be a good opponent for Zoro tho

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This is like saying that Kaido is weaker than any one of the dozen motherfuckers Kaido couldn’t beat without the hostages help

Accept where Kuzan intentionally nerfed himself by not using his overpowered fruit and it was explicitly stated that young Kuzan already reached Garp’s level without his fruit
Were the hostages jumping and stabbing oden?

Not sure if that's something to be proud of lmaoo,,but I guess he could be.
I think Garp is quite high key about his WG hate and Celestial Dragon disgust so if Luffy fucks them up that's ultimate W.

That makes Luffy's goal interesting..he will finally give Garp the happiness, satisfication and reason to be proud of his loved one he never got.
In the end Garps "righteous“ approach didn‘t the change he wanted to achieve ,by Luffy achieving to destroy the WG system it would really be his Ultimate W .

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Wouldn't be surprised if Garp gets up next chapter and it continues.
He kinda needs to, otherwise this would be underwhelming for Garp. Unless you're telling me Kuzan punches so hard that a stab from Shiryu is the only other attack he needed to put him down.

@MarineHQ unlike Garp Rayleigh knows his limitations

He knows if he has to take down an admiral in his old age..he can't afford to focus on others

Garp tried focusing on others while also fighting admrial..look what happened..he got bullied.

So while what Rayleigh asserted Garp proved that Old Age won't let them go rogue and be badasses they once were.

At best it puts Garp and Rayleigh on same level..idk where that shows him in superior light lol

Status
Not open for further replies.