Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready for stupid Haki Lightning threads now lmao.

Every Yonko fan and Admiral fan are gonna become like Rootbeer.

Fuck you Oda
I just find disingenuous how that if this any other character, it would've been CoC.

Heck, garps galaxy fist was so overwanked when it came out as a CoC infused attack.

Now that we have the same style explosion in a clash between Aokiji and Garp, it's just regular CoA.

There are no incidents of an effect like this from a clash of CoA.

The people bring all types of false equivalencies to argue against it.

Wild.

Based on what? They good at fighting holding back admirals and getting help from simp Fuji fighting GB.
Think about it.

Dragon, Sabo, Ivankov, Kuma, Morley, Lindbergh, Betty, Karasu.

Are any of those losing to

Burgess, Sanjuan, Devon, Vasco Shot, Pizarro, Lafitte, Doc Q?

Anyone that can really Tango is BB, Aokiji and maybe Shiryu.

I just find disingenuous how that if this any other character, it would've been CoC.

Heck, garps galaxy fist was so overwanked when it came out as a CoC infused attack.

Now that we have the same style explosion in a clash between Aokiji and Garp, it's just regular CoA.

Wild.
Calm down bro kuzan doesn't have coc don't go making assumptions on a single panel just because now oda draws black lighting after every attack

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Wild.
I dont really care tbh.

If it was CoC, we'll get confirmation soon next week. If it wasn't CoC, we'll get confirmation for that too soon next week.

You are not the only ones who are being argued against like this. People were denying Zoro using CoC in 1010 & 1033 massively as well, lol. Even to this day we have people who say Zoro doesnt have CoC lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.