Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The M3 generally deserved 500m more. That's perfect for them all. 3.5B for Luffy is exactly for where he should've been at this point.

Also Law and Kid just a horrible decision.
Given the logic they were using to decide their bounties they make sense. You could argue that luffy’s bounty would have been higher if he alone got credit for kaido while kid and law shared credit for big mom but that’s pretty much it. Them sharing credit for taking out both makes sense from their perspective at least

The world government was originally trying to hide luffy’s awakening and the d in is name but they failed to do so. So if they really wanted to they could have updated his bounty again if they believed the number was that fucked

As for zoro and sanji it also makes sense from the world government perspective. Yeah they’re stronger than king and queen but bounty is more than strength. King and queen getting a bigger boost from kaido’s larger bounty, them being more destructive, and likely mads + being a lunarian

I do think Zoro and Sanji will clash with Kizaru, maybe not outright defeats him, but at least stand their ground and not get negged like pre TS.
Luffy vs Kizaru while Saturn confronts Vegapunk and Zoro and Sanji defeat their Seraphims is also a possibility but I'd prefer the first scenario more
The second option with Luffy vs Kizaru is the more likely scenario, there is no way Oda isn't going to have Luffy not fight an Admiral.

Having Luffy fight Kizaru is Oda's way of showing how strong Luffy is compared to an Admiral now, and I know many Zoro and Sanji fans might not like this but they might either fight the Seraphims or the Vice Admirals.

The big question though is, will Oda have Luffy defeat Kizaru.:memehm:

G

Gorosei Informer

What's Smoker's named attack gonna be tho, White Impact? :pepeanger:
Genshin Impact

That actually sounds okay :ihaha:
Just wait until he uses "White Release"!

He has a bunch of named moves here too:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Moku_Moku_no_Mi

I love his attack White Hound at 3:25 too:

Its just from the games AFAIK but its pretty hilariously awesome, makes me think of those big cartoon dust/smoke clouds when people get into a fight lmao.

The big question though is, will Oda have Luffy defeat Kizaru.:memehm:
The story doesn't really progress with Kizaru's defeat, he's one of the original Admirals and the closest to Akainu
If this was a different manga we would've already had competent VAs ready to fill any spot but Oda ain't about to introduce one out of the blue, and the Marines having 2 Admirals only in the final war is out of question.

Status
Not open for further replies.