Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He already took out wolf and got weakend by Koby hostage:risiup:

Even after Garp got nerfed kuzan still needs the BBPs to jump him :risiup:
It is his own fault for being arrogant and naive, should've called for backup if you ask me.
Did Shanks need to sneak Kidd to beat him, or the giants to destroy his ship? He didn't, no harm reducing property damage.

Fact is, Kuzan matched Garp in his own game. Garp is still a solid top tier and in a pure 1v1 he'd last a couple days but thats about it.

That was before they got thier dfs :risiup:

And I didn't see kuzan negg shiryuu unlike Garp :risitavirus:
@HA001 OF THE RAIN who will tell lil bro that Shiryu got up with his sword a second later ?

Anyways bro. Garp fans taking the likes of Pizarro and Vasco shot as the reason for Garp's loss is honestly pathetic considering how we've seen them get negged by everyone before that. Have some dignity and don't let the mighty PK equal fall this low.

Imo

Drake = Dragon
Smoker = Snake
Koby (eventually) = Rat
Snake is Smoker
Goat is Sengoku
Rat or Dragon will be Coby
8/12 of them aka all the ones we know of are based on real life Japanese actors. Oda suddenly breaking that pattern would be lame. Especially for characters that don’t need to be apart of the group and can still become admirals or vice admiral without a color + zodiac moniker
:lusalty:

The zodiacs should be their own special group
Unless those four are VAs, of course.
They automatically will be since that’s the next highest after admiral. Plus with vice admiral strength being extremely varied I don’t think it’s that bad if one of them is comparable to Fujitora and ryokugyu. Especially just one of the other zodiacs

Status
Not open for further replies.