Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
There is absolutely no doubt that if we switched roles Kuzan would've solo defeated the BBP's with Garp and successfully freed Koby.

He neg diffed Sanjuan, Vasco, Pizarro and DocQ even in front of BB. The second he steps on Hachinosu the entire island gets flash frozen taking care of the number disadvantage including the Titanic captains.

Then it's just a generic 1v1 vs Garp
And Shiryu ?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji has way more development story.

WCI vs …. an SBS family tree lol
Sanji is my fave by far, but I'm not blind.

Sanji only got to have a better development during the post-TS after Zou.
Despite the "Wings" narrative, there are still many plot points that separates luffy/zoro from sanji and luffy from zoro.

The Supernovas, RoofPiece, unlocking adv coc during the arc where it was most proeminent to happen. Even if Sanji were to unlock CoC in the future, there's a "timing"difference that wouldn't make it similar to luffy and zoro during Wano.

Many times Oda adds some "third wheel" that people get to compare with Sanji, but usually the other 2 are still "special".
Take Law and Kid. No matter who your "fave" from these two is, Kid is still the one that Oda decides to say has "CoC". While Law doesn't have it.
Roger/Rayleigh, Gold/Silver. Later we get sCOPPER Gaban, but Gaban is never as proeminent as the other 2.
Koby/Helmeppo having a connection to Luffy/Zoro since Morgan's arc. Even their interaction in post-EL.
Suddenly we got Grus, a third wheel, but still not gonna be as proeminent as those two.
Lucci and Kaku appearing in Egghead, having awakened fruits and duking it out against luffy and zoro. Meanwhile we just get to see jabra in Mariejois.

etc.

I'm quite glad Sanji's probably gonna have some major fights going forward still, like a custom made Admiral for him and a Gorosei matchup.
But it's not like I'm expecting a "Third wheel" comparable to shanks/mihawk to appear and fight Sanji. lol.

Whiskey Peak is a very important arc to solidify this "2nd proeminent" role Zoro has in the story.

But, then again, it doesn't matter much when we are in the Luffy show anyway. If Luffy gets a 10/10 in importance, I would give Zoro a 6/10 and everyone else below that. The gap is just too big for it to be relevant.
:pepecroc:

Status
Not open for further replies.