Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really funny when yonkotards use Garp 'the marine' to shit on Aokiji 'yonko commander' while admiraltards use the pirate yonko commander Aokiji o trash the 'marine' Garp.

Admiraltards and Yonkotards, Aokiji is not 'admiral' anymore.

Admiraltards should wank Garp to wank Admiral's agenda and Yonkotards should wank Aokiji to fuel Yonko's agenda.

Doing power scaling ever since the inception of this forum and have no basic scene on which side they should fight. :kuzanshut::milaugh:
Prime Garp was Admiral level
Prime Kuzan was Admiral level
Their current washed up versions is still more impressive than Yonko

Since all you likes to make excuses for Garp

How about this way
A retired and crippled admiral fought with pain in his soul not wanting to hurt his master the hero of the navy, who fought against the pirate king evenly and who is expected to have one of the best haki of all, and without forgetting that he is the protagonist's grandfather and a powerful old man as the author likes to write it.

In addition to matching his master in his prime when he was still an apprentice, he also withstood named attacks and moved on, finishing the fight as the victor without even using awakening.
In the end, he froze his teacher with pain in his soul, many affirm that despite everything he was not giving everything, others even affirm that he was saving his master life.
Kuzan isn't retired
He's been an active pirate for a year now

Can't blame Yonko fans for their malding tbh, the Yonko saga was truly humiliating to their characters
Naturally they would try to bring better characters down to their level but it wont happen
:jay-he:

I will invest in Sanji vs Lafitte stocks even if Lafitte is the weakest of the BBP.

:sanmoji:
Join us on the Sanji vs Burgess train now that's not too late yet.
:sanmoji:

After this chapter I must say that I wouldn't dislike Sanji vs Pizarro either: to beat him, you basically have to destroy an entire island, which is a feat only the very strongest can achieve.
Garp's main attack injured his head, but didn't defeat him at all, he was still going to crush the ship with his arm.

Imagine Kaido fighting coby and seeing acoc, Kaido would refuse to believe. That fodder has this power, his all understanding of the world would crumble

Imagine how baffled he would be. He probably would lose out of confusion

Kaido: oh shit luffy, sorry… man I was wrong… its just regular power appearently… fucking cryboi can get by crying too much…. Damn… luffy just forget what I said

Kaido doesn’t know that acoc aint nothing special… imagine the one who told him that had pretty good lough afterwards making Kaido feel like hes special boi maybe even joiboi… xebec was a troll
Projecting much, Kaido doesn't even know who Koby is.. He stood up to Akainu even if that means he was going to die..

Zoro and Luffy are proud of Koby, you're not a Zoro fan if you don't like Koby.. :myman:

I know Kuzan now got his punching power hyped and Garp is obv called the fist, but it really looks like they did less damage to each other with those punches than Luffy did to hybrid Kaido, who's much, much more durable than both.
Looks like CoC infused ID CoA haki blasts shit on CoC infused CoA hardened punches, even if not's against Kaido, who's nearly immune to blunt force.

Might be, why Snakeman also did relatively low damage, cause it seemed like it made physical contact with Kaido, instead of using ID CoA haki blasts.

I do even wonder whether or not their punches pack more AP than the dawn rocket. That shit made awakened Lucci questioning all of his life decisions. While Kuza and Garp pack him up in base stats, the effects of an awakened Zoan aren't marginal, I wouldn't necessarily think he's less durable than them.

All of that does very well for Luffy and Kaido tbh. Cannot deny it.

Still awakened Kuzan will be off the charts. Imagine that ice spike, much bigger covered in Coc and Coa hardening, while he restricts the movement with flash freezes.. That's what's up.
He's going to be one of the most dangerous and lethal characters.
And Garp might have some, if not the best, burst speed in the series. That impact his Soru has on the ground looks crazy for that tech lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.