Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
because he didnt? What little we saw from him we also from people like ulti and jinbe lol
You guys have created an set of conditions met to prove someone has Adv CoC when Oda has never said so. We've never seen CoA do something like this ever. Koby directly mirrors Garp in panel and attack name.

It doesn't take a degree to realise this is CoC

All this inferior portrayal of Luzan should not distract everyone from the fact that Lizaru took a humongous L.
Do you really think Kizaru got defeated at EGGHEAD and it was OFFPANELLED just like that? it is just a mere headline without any context. Knowing Oda, it will be something lame. And last panel shows that marines entered the EGGHEAD island. So, let us talk about the so-called 'humongous L' when Kizaru actually take it.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I will never understand how Kaido fans manage to downplay anyone about their "reaction speed" when their boy got canonically blitzed by a high tier who struggled to even move. Do they not realize the irony?
Kaido fans acting like Kaido has anything better than dogshit reactions is hysterical. Legit 40% of the Wano arc is just Kaido getting helplessly blitzed by mid tiers

Another chapter already claimed about Egghead that something will happen that will shock the world, iirc? So Kizaru and Saturn really were babyshaked? Damn, I hope we will see some good feats from Kizaru and them retreating due to circumstances, rather than Kizaru being clapped. And I'm saying this as someone with the position of Yonko > Admirals.
Jigoku No Ou Zoro bodied Kizaru lmao :shocking:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What do you make out of Garp's performance as a whole ?
It's within the expectations but still plenty impressive nonetheless. Garp is exactly what we, the old legend advocates, thought he was as a fighter, and his old self is exactly where we imagined he'd be. We always advocated the old legends to be a hard fight even for the present day's top tiers, and that's what happened in this fight. If this is a pure one-on-one, Kuzan'd have been pressured even more and won eventually.

You can't expect this level of performance from the likes of Zoro, Law, and Kid, which's why I was always hesitant about calling them top-tiers because I consider the old legends as the gatekeepers of the top-tier realm.

Bogard

You can't win
To be honest, the Blackbeard pirates ended up looking better than I thought.

- Shiryu managed to reduce Garp's health power in one attack and didn't seem that damaged by Garp at the end
- Pizarro could take multiple named attacks from Garp

And with Kuzan's help, they incapacitated Garp with his fleet barely escaping

That's a better showing than most commanders thus far

It's within the expectations but still plenty impressive nonetheless. Garp is exactly what we, the old legend advocates, thought he was as a fighter, and his old self is exactly where we imagined he'd be. We always advocated the old legends to be a hard fight even for the present day's top tiers, and that's what happened in this fight. If this is a pure one-on-one, Kuzan'd have been pressured even more and won eventually.

You can't expect this level of performance from the likes of Zoro, Law, and Kid. which's why I was always hesitant about calling them top-tiers because I consider the old legends as the gatekeepers of the top-tier realm.
This last feat of Pizarro was needed imo. Without it Garp wouldn't have looked that impressive.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Join us on the Sanji vs Burgess train now that's not too late yet.
:sanmoji:

After this chapter I must say that I wouldn't dislike Sanji vs Pizarro either: to beat him, you basically have to destroy an entire island, which is a feat only the very strongest can achieve.
Garp's main attack injured his head, but didn't defeat him at all, he was still going to crush the ship with his arm.

'' No Touching '' AdCoC is back and here to stay..

Koby's first use of AdCoC is '' no touch ''.. Just like Shanks.. AdCoC has always been '' no touch ''.. Deal with it..

Status
Not open for further replies.