One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
^He was also in good mood after sensing a nostalgic presence.

Goofy smiling after an admiral left is the proof he doesn’t care about them, but him shitting his pants when one appears doesn’t mean anything!

yankers are truly at the end of their rope,exhausting all of the copium tanks lmao
Admiral wankers are happy now seeing that one panel only to get suicidal when Kizaru gets played by Gear 5.:milaugh::milaugh:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Nami mentioning Elbaf solidified that it will be a short arc. Well, there's no reason to think it would be a long arc when Kizaru isn't Kaido, the king of endurance and durability, who fought for over 50 chapters. It will be a short and swift loss for Kizaru here.

Was gonna take my L until I reread it again :goyea:.

Lucci is a vindictive character. The fact that he was staring daggers at stussy tells me he's gonna go after her (plus she wasn't pictured running to the Sunny), & her loyal dog (who was also missing) will come to her rescue.

Who else was not shown running to the ship? The goat Woro. Everything is falling into place 😌.

Gonna enjoy these next 3 weeks :steef:

Its an old habit, am not slandering his powerlevel tho
Akainu > Luffy >> Crydo
:goyea:
Akainu took 10 days to beat Aokiji who in turn needed help from Blackbeard pirates to take down old out of prime Garp.

Akainu for me is around the same level of current Luffy not stronger.

Imu will be Luffy's final battle and both of them will be stronger than Akainu come final war.

The fact that they're already at their ships location, tells me it ain't gonna be some long ass fight. Short clashes, kizaru getting stopped and then the strawhats escaping.

The only question is, will the WG achieve their goals (bar killing vegapunk)?

Akainu took 10 days to beat Aokiji who in turn needed help from Blackbeard pirates to take down old out of prime Garp.

Akainu for me is around the same level of current Luffy not stronger.

Imu will be Luffy's final battle and both of them will be stronger than Akainu come final war.
Aokiji is crippled, dude lost an entire leg and with it all his speed, plus Garp mentioned twice how he was being soft against his mentor, not to mention he couldnt use his logia properly

Akainu on the other hand won the the toughest fight in his life, expect massive gains
:myman:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars

I have your new avatar ready:

Just think, Celestial Dragon Shanks had to use CoC on Ryokugyu to produce such a reaction, meanwhile Luffy shits himself just from Kizaru being present and not from Kizaru actually doing anything at all. Lol

GODA had Luffy reach Yonko level this chapter, the Yonko's streak of shitting themselves in terror over the power of an Admiral just never ends at this point lol.