One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I doubt Kizaru overall will be as complete or powerful in egghead unless he gets defeated here which I doubt it. If he loses here then that can end Kaido vs admirals debate finally :myman:
Funniest thing is kizaru vs zoro would have been more advantageous for admiral fans
now if luffy beat Kizaru without losing once to him while kaido beat luffy 3 times 🫣

Tbh if Kizaru loses against luffy then the long debate will end which I want. About zoro there is good possibility he stalls Kizaru after Luffy fights him and escapes.
Kizaru ain't Sakazuki though. As Kaido was the head of the Yonkou power wise we can only fully judge it after seeing the peak of the Admirals though I understand because there's always the possibility that Akainu never fights Luffy.

Funniest thing is kizaru vs zoro would have been more advantageous for admiral fans
now if luffy beat Kizaru without losing once to him while kaido beat luffy 3 times 🫣
> Kaido is a main villain of a long arc
> Kizaru maybe (there is also Saturn) is a main villain of a short arc

> Kaido defeated fodder YC1 Luffy at Kuri and mid Roofpiece Luffy and only at the end he fought Yonko Luffy
> Kizaru will face Yonko Luffy from the start

Find the difference

:brootea:

> Kaido is a main villain of a long arc
> Kizaru maybe (there is also Saturn) is a main villain of a short arc

> Kaido defeated fodder YC1 Luffy at Kuri and mid Roofpiece Luffy and only at the end he fought Yonko Luffy
> Kizaru will face Yonko Luffy from the start

Find the difference

So a bunch of nonsense admirals fans talking big he better out perform kaido and almost kill luffy if not there’s no debate
but deep down yk kizaru isn’t taking Luffy anywhere near death

Show me when Kaido killed Yonko Nika Luffy and we can talk about that

If i remember correctly, was Yonko Nika Luffy who killed Kaido

If you remember correctly luffy told his heart to start beating again after powering up against a nerfed kaido(GEAR5th luffy btw ) kizaru isn’t nerfed no excuse why he can’t do the same right?

If you remember correctly luffy told his heart to start beating again after powering up against a nerfed kaido(GEAR5th luffy btw ) kizaru isn’t nerfed no excuse why he can’t do the same
Because:

1) Kaido is stronger than Kizaru, but not too much.
2) Kaido killed Luffy when Luffy wasn't at his peak. Nika is his peak. Luffy's peak killed Kaido. Now Luffy can basically be the man who killed Kaido from the start of the fight. Do u really can't see the difference?

Because:

1) Kaido is stronger thank Kizaru, but not too much.
2) Kaido killed Luffy when Luffy wasn't at his peak. Nika is his peak. Luffy's peak killed Kaido. Now Luffy can basically be the man who killed Kaido from the start of the fight. Do u really cant' see the difference?
Why are you still lying 🤣
“killed luffy when he wasn’t at his peak”
And kaido was at his right💀
I answered your question don’t move the goal post Kaido almost killed YONKO LUFFY
KIZARU BETTER DO THE SAME
No excuse he’s Healthy and full powered

Luffy in Nika mode had to tell his heart to start beating again indicating kaido almost stopped luffys heart again

Luffy in Nika mode had to tell his heart to start beating again indicating kaido almost stopped luffys heart again

Deathbed Luffy told his heart which was dead some moments ago and forcefully restated to start beating again.

"Oh wow, this is a feat for Kaido".

What an absolute joke, not like it was told to us that Luffy in this form gets exhausted super easily by doing the slightest of things, not like Luffy is quite literally still on deaths door basically.

Kaido even stated it that Luffy was quite literally Killing himself by being in that mode, has shit to do with Kaido himself.

Did Kaido cause Luffy to become a deflated condom too even though all Luffy did was run around quite literally?

Last edited:
Why are you still lying 🤣
“killed luffy when he wasn’t at his peak”
And kaido was at his right💀
I answered your question don’t move the goal post Kaido almost killed YONKO LUFFY
KIZARU BETTER DO THE SAME
No excuse he’s Healthy and full powered

Lol, Just because It was the first time Luffy used the Nika Nika it is pure dumbness to say Kaido beat it :milaugh:.

By the way, Kaido was top 1, so I don't really know what you want to prove.

Oda off-screening Bonney's character development is a clear sign that he is sacrificing a lot of ideas,to get to the stuff he wants to go,without making the story too long. I approve this but,probably this Bonney's developed would have been better shown that just said.

I’m glad Oda was willing to Kill off three Vegapunk satellites so there’s a high chance the rest will follow…. So I hope Lucci makes it his duty to finish the rest and take the Seraphims before going to Saturn’s side which would save him face rather than returning with nothing tho York is the unknown variable that we don’t know Oda could either kill her off or add her to WG side or even BB side!

Lol, Just because It was the first time Luffy used the Nika Nika it is pure dumbness to say Kaido beat it :milaugh:.

By the way, Kaido was top 1, so I don't really know what you want to prove.
Your retard ass think his heart almost stopped by itself ?? your not even worth my time 🤣
Post automatically merged:

Deathbed Luffy told his heart which was dead some moments ago and forcefully restated to start beating again.

"Oh wow, this is a feat for Kaido".

What an absolute joke, not like it was told to us that Luffy in this form gets exhausted super easily by doing the slightest of things, not like Luffy is quite literally still on deaths door basically.

Kaido even stated it that Luffy was quite literally Killing himself by being in that mode, has shit to do with Kaido himself.

Did Kaido cause Luffy to become a deflated condom too even though all Luffy did was run around quite literally?
Why you think luffy is in that state again ??because he’s fighting kaido I’m promise you luffy won’t tell his heart to beat while fighting kizaru 💀

Again kizaru bitch ass better ko luffy 3 times or his ass isn’t even touching kaido tbh Kizaru probably gonna lose on the first round

kaido made luffy awaken his strongest form kizaru it’s just another Tuesday and that’s if zoro doenst fight him

Yeah, sure, it is not like the other gears have all heavy side effects, no :milaugh::milaugh:?

What a sore loser.

Next time you will probably say Luffy turning into a Kid after G3 was Lucci's doing :gokulaugh:
tellling his heart to start beating and deflating isn’t remotely the same shit you tried tho
He deflated against lucci in egghead
But his heart was still fine why is that ?

Last edited:
Why you think luffy is in that state again ??because he’s fighting kaido I’m promise you luffy won’t tell his heart to beat while fighting kizaru 💀
Again kizaru bitch ass better ko luffy 3 times or his ass isn’t even touching kaido tbh Kizaru probably gonna lose on the first round

You have a very weird reasoning.

Kaido managing to knockout pre-awakening Luffy who was still weaker than Yamato or just a bit above supposedly transfers some idea that he...... knocked out Nika Luffy......three times.

You're so weird.

I won't be surprised if you somehow also have some idea Kaido is stronger than Imu and Roger combined if you can reach this much already.

Kaido managing to knockout pre-awakening Luffy who was still weaker than Yamato or just a bit above supposedly transfers some idea that he...... knocked out Nika Luffy......three times.

You're so weird.

I won't be surprised if you somehow also have some idea Kaido is stronger than Imu and Roger combined if you can reach this much already.
he literally made luffy deflate mid battle in nika mode not only that his damn heart was about to stop and yet kaido had nothing to do with it 🤨
Post automatically merged:

You're so weird.

No but kaido worse feat >admirals best